What can Axl bring to a new AC/DC record?

AxlRoseCDII

11 hours ago, AlexC said:

Axl's lyrics will be a godsend to AC/DC. I'd imagine it'll be a lot similar to Powerage but less tongue-in-cheek.

Once Axl cuts a record with them, they'll finally be able to stop playing those dreary Australian basements full of drunk old balding men and finally hit the BIG TIME! They might even FINALLY earn a gig on top of the pops.

9 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Once Axl cuts a record with them, they'll finally be able to stop playing those dreary Australian basements full of drunk old balding men and finally hit the BIG TIME! They might even FINALLY earn a gig on top of the pops.

I meant Godsend in the sense that their lyrics have left a lot to be desired since Back in Black. Not that they've always been bad and Tongue in Cheek isn't an insult, just not Axl's style at all.

Edited by AlexC

They could release both albums (GN'R and AC/DC) without any problems. They could also do it like 2016 in regards of the tour. leg 1 from the AC/DC tour, followed by leg 1 from the GN'R tour, followed by leg 2 from the AC/DC tour, etc. ..  step by step

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sosso said:

They could release both albums (GN'R and AC/DC) without any problems. They could also do it like 2016 in regards of the tour. leg 1 from the AC/DC tour, followed by leg 1 from the GN'R tour, followed by leg 2 from the AC/DC tour, etc. ..  step by step

great idea! :headbang:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Record is gonna be fucking good, that´s for sure. Axl will sound raspy and raw and it will be pure rock n roll with tough attitude. Bon Scott-era meet Appetite/Lies. And if Axl write songs, that´s gonna be perfect. 

I hope this album truly will be ready someday, because Guns album never will. It will kick ass and I am sure, that many Guns-fans are satisfied too.

Edited by Loot Man

55 minutes ago, Loot Man said:

Record is gonna be fucking good, that´s for sure. Axl will sound raspy and raw and it will be pure rock n roll with tough attitude. Bon Scott-era meet Appetite/Lies. And if Axl write songs, that´s gonna be perfect. 

I hope this album truly will be ready someday, because Guns album never will. It will kick ass and I am sure, that many Guns-fans are satisfied too.

11 rockers and one song like Ride On. That would be legendary

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sosso said:

11 rockers and one song like Ride On. That would be legendary

It would be awesome!

As strange as it is, AC / DC can be the best thing for the old school Guns fans for a long time. The new album is definitely not going to be any experimental, but it's going to be traditional rock, which is just a good thing. No synthesizers, nothing too digital. When Axl brings to this traditional concept his own voice, attitude, and maybe lyrics, the album really comes tough. Axl's voice with AC / DC was spectacularly alive, so I can imagine that the album is going to be quite unimaginably good.

Of course, I would like Axl to do the same thing with Guns, but that will not happen. Those who love Appetite / Lies-era raw Guns, will get the closest answer to it from the AC / DC album.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Imagining an album of Angus and Axl would seem like such a rock fantasy 30 years ago...could you imagine showing someone a picture of Angus and Axl on stage together and telling them it's not just a guest appearance. It's right up there with flying cars 

i am still mad about the no flying cars dang it :P

• Like 1