If guns n roses decided to make a show in africa, which is the best place?

If guns n roses decided to make a show in Africa, which country is the best place?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol pretty much only developed country, where they have big stadiums from 2010 World cup and people might have money to pay those astronomical prices.

Edited by DexAxl
  • Like 1

I think the only places GNR never did a show was the African continent , central asia and  polynesia  (including hawaii), but  they played on all americas, north, central, south and caribe,   all the europe , iberian peninsula, medditerean countries, slavic countries, scandinavia, united kingdom, ireland etc,  on asia,  middle east, south asia, southeastern asia,  east asia and oceania

9 hours ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

The shows I have been to there weren't black people there unless they worked at the venue. So whatever the whitest part of Africa there is.......have it there.

https://previews.123rf.com/images/toddtaulman/toddtaulman0904/toddtaulman090400003/4656346-Concept-for-the-idiom-of-a-open-can-of-worms-Stock-Photo-worms.jpg

Seriously though... really?

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why do you say "So whatever the whitest part of Africa there is.......have it there"?? :question:

Because I've never have seen an arena or stadium full of black people attending a GUNS N ROSES concert. Have you?

5 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Because I've never have seen an arena or stadium full of black people attending a GUNS N ROSES concert. Have you?

Not full but there are black people who do like GN'R so I don't think their concerts are exclusive for white attendees.

And why there shouldn't be an stadium full of black people attending GN'R anyway? :shrugs:

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

The band or the audience?

Both I would say.

GN'R's crowd is of the typical - white twenty-thirty-something, mulleted, black rock band t-shirted - variety. It is not quite as bad as a Kiss concert though which is mullet central.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

So basically you think we're all whitetrash? And that you used to be white trash and are still a bit or at least look back and long to be white trash once again? LOL

Well 'white trash' I'm using as a bit of a portmanteau statement but I think it is a fair thing to say that GN'R's crowds are not exactly diverse. Most of them have the same skin colour, are dressed the same and act the same.

How many black faces have you seen at a GN'R concert?

• Like 1