General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:11 PM, marlingrl03 said:

She had her baby? Wow! Just 2 days ago she and Maxie (Kristen) posted a bunch of IG pics and little videos. Kristen looks amazing and did say something about trying on clothes for her character Maxie so hopefully that does mean she is coming back soon!

No Valentin?!!!! Nooooo, GH needs him. Sad news! Hope it's not for long. 

Yeah, Lulu had her real life baby, so did Robin.

If Maxie is so happy and looks well, why isn't she back to work? Nathan and Amy just aren't doing it. He's like got nothing to do and how long can Maxie stay away? I say replace her for a bit until she comes back.

Same with Nicole on DOOL, now she is back with Brady but she's set to leave the show. Now Brady will be alone again. I say replace them for the storyline. If you found a good actor from the start, I'm sure there are many great actors out there just waiting for their chance to shine.

Yeah, and it sucks that Valentin is out for now. There's no evidence with Alex gone and now Nina is left hanging too.

Also are we ever going to find out that Olbrecht is framing Finn? Where the hell is Monica? Brad and Lucas? Hello! If you have a gay couple, please show their relationship with their family and friends and each other. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, Lulu had her real life baby, so did Robin.

If Maxie is so happy and looks well, why isn't she back to work? Nathan and Amy just aren't doing it. He's like got nothing to do and how long can Maxie stay away? I say replace her for a bit until she comes back.

Same with Nicole on DOOL, now she is back with Brady but she's set to leave the show. Now Brady will be alone again. I say replace them for the storyline. If you found a good actor from the start, I'm sure there are many great actors out there just waiting for their chance to shine.

Yeah, and it sucks that Valentin is out for now. There's no evidence with Alex gone and now Nina is left hanging too.

Also are we ever going to find out that Olbrecht is framing Finn? Where the hell is Monica? Brad and Lucas? Hello! If you have a gay couple, please show their relationship with their family and friends and each other. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

She is back to work....I have seen a pic of her on set. She is filming but GH films wayyyyy in advance so her first scenes will not air for 5 to 6 weeks.

Oh super great news! I really miss Kirsten as Maxie. Her and Nathan are so cute together.

Today the actress who played Marion Kirby on AMC was on GH today. She still looks amazing.

Sam better see a doctor, she's not right.

Some other monster from the west coast is after Sonny. Julian actually told Jason and Sam about it.

Nina hired Nell to work for her. I hope Nina hires Maxie when she comes back.

Nothing too exciting happened today.

On DOOL, Chloe and Nicole spent time together with baby Holly. Eric threatened Demos, who should be getting arrested any day now. lol

Still can't stand Jade and Tripp. How stupid are Steve and Kayla? Get a clue, Tripp is bad news. He is Ava's son after all.

I hope Chloe gives Nicole's baby back. She is leaving the show and it would be nice for her to leave town with her baby. Poor Brady, unlucky in love again.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh super great news! I really miss Kirsten as Maxie. Her and Nathan are so cute together.

Today the actress who played Marion Kirby on AMC was on GH today. She still looks amazing.

Sam better see a doctor, she's not right.

Some other monster from the west coast is after Sonny. Julian actually told Jason and Sam about it.

Nina hired Nell to work for her. I hope Nina hires Maxie when she comes back.

Nothing too exciting happened today.

On DOOL, Chloe and Nicole spent time together with baby Holly. Eric threatened Demos, who should be getting arrested any day now. lol

Still can't stand Jade and Tripp. How stupid are Steve and Kayla? Get a clue, Tripp is bad news. He is Ava's son after all.

I hope Chloe gives Nicole's baby back. She is leaving the show and it would be nice for her to leave town with her baby. Poor Brady, unlucky in love again.

i knew that woman looked familiar! i still think Helena did some of her voodoo magic or whatever and that's why Sam is acting so weird. i really do NOT like Josselyn! if Sam is sick or mentally ill and put her in an institution or kill her off i am done. last summer i did not watch at all , i only came in when the rumors came around that the true Jason was coming back and jr Jake was still alive. that B Liz makes me sick. she has done so much crp and comes away smelling like roses while Sam is a good and honest and treated ike crap. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

59 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I don't think Lulu has had her baby. Woah!  

so how are they going to explain her gigantic belly to going back to normal after the baby is born? :P oh well, they never addressed why she looked so big so i guess they will just ignore it when she loses the baby weight!:lol:

48 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so how are they going to explain her gigantic belly to going back to normal after the baby is born? :P oh well, they never addressed why she looked so big so i guess they will just ignore it when she loses the baby weight!:lol:

Yeah, they are just going to ignore it I bet...I can't believe they didn't even try not even an ounce to hide it...like with big purses, the couch, anything! All I ever see in her scenes is her baby belly lol! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, they are just going to ignore it I bet...I can't believe they didn't even try not even an ounce to hide it...like with big purses, the couch, anything! All I ever see in her scenes is her baby belly lol! 

first time i saw it happen myself! :lol:

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

That Spencer today! Oooo boy he's got the mouth lately! Even more so than usual. It will be interesting to see what happens with Sonny, Carly and that new guy that wants Sonny gone. And I hope Julian keeps his word and stays out of the situation!

made me so mad, Carly and Sonny seemed like they were gonna get back together and then that West Coast mobster shows up!

i love Spencer. they need to bring Nikolas back in one way or another. and Morgan!

oh going back to the day they had Ava demand to see how her burned face look...that scream was bone-chilling :wow:

26 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

made me so mad, Carly and Sonny seemed like they were gonna get back together and then that West Coast mobster shows up!

i love Spencer. they need to bring Nikolas back in one way or another. and Morgan!

oh going back to the day they had Ava demand to see how her burned face look...that scream was bone-chilling :wow:

It was...poor Ava. :(  

Yeah when Sonny and Carly almost kissed and was interrupted, I was like of course they would be! Ugh. 

Ohhhhhh Nikolas....gosh I sure did like him. It's such a shame they couldn't work out the contract negotiations. Miss him!

• Like 1

Sam is annoying me. She better get some help. She has bad anxiety and is getting panic attacks. She needs meds for that problem. She better not try to kill Sonny since she's seeing shit.

TJ is so cute. Glad he is back. Hope he and Molly get a good storyline soon.

Loved seeing Monica again. More Ned and Olivia.

Loved Laura's (Carly's) hair curly. It looked so pretty. I hope she has her hair curly when I get to meet her in October. She's just so wonderful.

Jason saves the day! Love it!

Spencer yesterday was excellent. Nina was so good with him. She needs to be a mother to someone too. She has good instincts.

Read about Kirsetn's bad depression in my soap opera digest. I know how bad depression can be on a person. I hope she is getting the help she needs and comes back to GH soon.

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It was...poor Ava. :(  

Yeah when Sonny and Carly almost kissed and was interrupted, I was like of course they would be! Ugh. 

Ohhhhhh Nikolas....gosh I sure did like him. It's such a shame they couldn't work out the contract negotiations. Miss him!

I know I wish he would come back to GH. Spencer needs his dad. They were so good together. The actor that replaced Nick for a bit with Ava was very good. I think if tyler doesn't come back GH should re-hire him and bring both Valentin and Nicholas back to gH.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:53 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I remember when Bobbie was pregnant in real life but on GH she couldn't have any kids. The cast made it that she gained weight due to stress and she went away to a health spa for awhile.

Now it's yeah they are pregnant but not on the show so just ignore it. It's all good.

• Like 1

OMG when Jason came in and shot that West Coast mobster i actually screamed! i love Billy Miller sooooo much. and it looked like Sonny and Carly were gonna getbusy but Monday's previews don't look hopeful :( Jossyln having that party sprung on her was so predictable...she'll come out if it smelling like a rose and it will give her more reason to whine about how awful Sonny is. i too loved Carly's hair...it looked so good on her! i still think Sam has been programmed just like Jake was. it's too similar. she is going to freak out when she sees Jason's gun shot wound, even it being just a graze. i loved the toasts Sonny and Jason made!

@dontdamnmeuyi2015 how do you get to meet these stars from GH? i'm jealous!

13 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

OMG when Jason came in and shot that West Coast mobster i actually screamed! i love Billy Miller sooooo much. and it looked like Sonny and Carly were gonna getbusy but Monday's previews don't look hopeful :( Jossyln having that party sprung on her was so predictable...she'll come out if it smelling like a rose and it will give her more reason to whine about how awful Sonny is. i too loved Carly's hair...it looked so good on her! i still think Sam has been programmed just like Jake was. it's too similar. she is going to freak out when she sees Jason's gun shot wound, even it being just a graze. i loved the toasts Sonny and Jason made!

@dontdamnmeuyi2015 how do you get to meet these stars from GH? i'm jealous!

I know Jason is the man! I think Billy Miller was an excellent to replace Steve Burton. he brings so much more debt to Jason, plus he's so handsome!

Yeah, Joss having a party when her parents are away. How many times has that been done? Now will we have to see teenagers lives because I won't be able to stand it. lol

Sam is freaking me out. I hope she gets help.

Carly needs to realize she and Sonny are made for each other no matter how crazy things may seem.

I also want Julian back with Alexis. I know he did some horrible things, but who hasn't on GH? they were a cool couple together.

Well, in October some GH actors are coming to Fort Worth, Texas and having a fan meet. I've never met anyone from GH except Corbin Berson years ago at a horror convention(he was in that horrible movie called The Dentist) I pointed out how he was Carly's dad, but he didn't seem all that interested in me stating that. Jerk! lol

This will be the first time I've ever come close to actually meeting someone from GH and I'm so excited about it.

You can check out appearances in the Soap Opera Digest magazine. That's how I found out.

• Like 1

that is so cool! i hope you get to meet Billy Miller and maybe take some pics? :P

yeah the teenage stuff is not my thing. yes i wish Carly and Sonny would just get back together and STAY together, they are so great together. and her and Sonny and Jason together were so great yesterday!

there's a chick i follow on twitter and she always goes to those fan meets i guess they're called? she has met tons of soap actors, including Brian Gaskill who was on Port Charles and who i was in love with :lol: he sent me an autographed pic and he has replied to some of my tweets, that's about as close as i have come!

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know Jason is the man! I think Billy Miller was an excellent to replace Steve Burton. he brings so much more debt to Jason, plus he's so handsome!

Yeah, Joss having a party when her parents are away. How many times has that been done? Now will we have to see teenagers lives because I won't be able to stand it. lol

Sam is freaking me out. I hope she gets help.

Carly needs to realize she and Sonny are made for each other no matter how crazy things may seem.

I also want Julian back with Alexis. I know he did some horrible things, but who hasn't on GH? they were a cool couple together.

Well, in October some GH actors are coming to Fort Worth, Texas and having a fan meet. I've never met anyone from GH except Corbin Berson years ago at a horror convention(he was in that horrible movie called The Dentist) I pointed out how he was Carly's dad, but he didn't seem all that interested in me stating that. Jerk! lol

This will be the first time I've ever come close to actually meeting someone from GH and I'm so excited about it.

You can check out appearances in the Soap Opera Digest magazine. That's how I found out.

Agree about Billy, he has made a fine replacement and has more depth and emotion than Steve Burton. The Sam thing is weird....that girl needs some help and strong meds before she hurts someone! 

I could have done without the whole Joss party storyline. She is as annoying to me as Amy and it takes a lot to annoy me haha. 

That fan meet of yours will be here before you know it! It will be so fun,  can't wait to hear about it from you. :)

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Agree about Billy, he has made a fine replacement and has more depth and emotion than Steve Burton. The Sam thing is weird....that girl needs some help and strong meds before she hurts someone! 

I could have done without the whole Joss party storyline. She is as annoying to me as Amy and it takes a lot to annoy me haha. 

That fan meet of yours will be here before you know it! It will be so fun,  can't wait to hear about it from you. :)

i LOVE Billy Miller as Jason! he's so good. i just know that the Sam thing is related to Helena somehow...the spoilers that say a curse must me broken and Helena cursed  her on her "deathbed' ( i still think Helena will show up sometime. )

Joss is uber annoying IMO...and i have a feeling she'll be around a lot this summer. they like to focus on the younger cast then.

yes! Carly and Sonny did it! and Michael and Nell which i am not sold on their relationship. btw Chad Duell is UBER hot IMO! i didn't know that Kristen Alderson was on GH, i stopped watching soaps for a while after they cancelled OLTL. and i did nit know she she dated Chad IRL for a while!

oh and Finn was so sweet, talking about the baby then he overheard Curtis and Hayden and that was soooo sad :(

i like how Joss talked Granny Bobbie out of telling her mom about the party and they got rid of all the booze...but they showed the beer can left behind!

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes! Carly and Sonny did it! and Michael and Nell which i am not sold on their relationship. btw Chad Duell is UBER hot IMO! i didn't know that Kristen Alderson was on GH, i stopped watching soaps for a while after they cancelled OLTL. and i did nit know she she dated Chad IRL for a while!

oh and Finn was so sweet, talking about the baby then he overheard Curtis and Hayden and that was soooo sad :(

i like how Joss talked Granny Bobbie out of telling her mom about the party and they got rid of all the booze...but they showed the beer can left behind!

Michael is super handsome...he is now dating in real life an actress from the B&B. I follow him on IG,  they just were in Europe and look very happy together.  But I do remember when he and Kristen were together. I was bummed when they broke up...a good pair on and off the screen. Well for awhile anyways!  

15 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Michael is super handsome...he is now dating in real life an actress from the B&B. I follow him on IG,  they just were in Europe and look very happy together.  But I do remember when he and Kristen were together. I was bummed when they broke up...a good pair on and off the screen. Well for awhile anyways!  

i was so upset when OLTL was cancelled :( it's good to see Michael Easton though! yeah Chad is totally handsome ( and older than i thought so i don't feel that bad :P ) 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose