General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh and today was even cuter with Sonny and Spencer! and Sonny and Carly together...i love it but i know Joss will find a way to mess that up. and i agree...she needs to shut up! i never would have talked like talk to my mom just out of respect :facepalm:

so even if Valentin "dies" Charlotte would get Wyndemere? that would be funny seeing Lulu and Dante in that big old mansion! poor Spencer, i have a feeling he will not react well to not being rich!

i missed the part where Nina finds out Nathan is ManLanders, do you know how that played out? :) 

Yeah, if GH follows their usual teen summer storylines, Joss will run away or get kidnapped or something stupid to miss up Sonny and Carly's happiness.

I want more of TJ and Molly and Christina. I thought at the Nurse's Ball she and Valerie had good chemistry. Maybe she and Valerie could have a relationship. Also more Lucas and Brad. GH always does this with gay couples. You never see a storyline for them. What's the point in having gay characters if you won't show their lives too?

Will Dr. O be leaving GH now? I like her, but she's nuts and has gotten away with so many horrible things.

Spencer is a good little actor. That kid can hold himself with any GH veterans. Love him. Hope he stays.

• Like 1

love TJ and Molly...so cute and an adorable young couple.

i love Dr. O too but what she did against Finn was so wrong. is there a reason she hates him so much? i hope she doesn't leave, she's too funny and i'd miss that :)

yeah Spencer is sooo good. aw, when Sonny was telling him that his dad would always be with him and Spencer flung himself in Sonny's arms. that was a great moment.

i still want to see Lucas find out what Brad did...that would be a good story line. test their relationship and see what happens. i am sure Lucas would forgive him...eventually! :P

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Tyler Christopher is on tv again! Watching him right now in a Lifetime movie called "The Other Mother." :)

I saw that movie. I liked it a lot even though you could guess where the plot was going.

I really wish Tyler and GH could make a good contract and have him come back. I miss him.

No GH for two days. I feel like I'm missing something! lol

I hate days with not my soaps. DOOL was okay. It moves too slow for me sometimes. Come August DOOL is going in a totally different direction. they have new writers and want to make it more about relationships and not all this revenge shit.

I do hope they give Ari(Nicole) a good send-off. Right now I feel her character is wasted and again they took her baby away. Damn.

I hope the new writers write out Jade and Tripp. Waste of a storyline.

Where the hell has Kate been. And more Lucas and Adrienne.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:07 AM, marlingrl03 said:

Sad news..I read Spencer is leaving. :( Such a short stay for him...gonna miss that little guy. 

Damn. I know he stars in a show on Nick. The kid has tons of talent, so he has to spread his wings. Maybe if GH gets smart and hires Tyler back, Spencer can come home for good.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:20 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

love TJ and Molly...so cute and an adorable young couple.

i love Dr. O too but what she did against Finn was so wrong. is there a reason she hates him so much? i hope she doesn't leave, she's too funny and i'd miss that :)

yeah Spencer is sooo good. aw, when Sonny was telling him that his dad would always be with him and Spencer flung himself in Sonny's arms. that was a great moment.

i still want to see Lucas find out what Brad did...that would be a good story line. test their relationship and see what happens. i am sure Lucas would forgive him...eventually! :P

Yeah, Lucas and Brad on screen would be nice. Also Bobbie is Lucas's adopted mother and since she's been in the hospital, she never sees Lucas. GH needs to develop their characters especially if they have ties to other people on the canvas.

Also Brad said his dad was in an Asian mob, so bring him to PC and rumble with Sonny. Or just have a storyline where the parents find out Brad is gay and has married, that would be a good storyline to tell. Not everyone approves of gay marriage and it would definitely get plenty of people in PC involved.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so Valenine is back, Ned and Olivia are married, Spencer is playing Hamlet while he's a living a real life Hamlet, Joss and Oscar are getting closer, Dr O was stupid for not taking that deal but my theory is she will somehow be the reason Hayden leaves ( IRL Rebecca Budhig has been let go. ) Serena will be back for a stint ( Lucy and Scott's daughter ) to add to the summer of teens.

this is what ME wrote on his FB, his touching words about Rebecca  Budhig leaving:

Michael went to his Facebook page and posted a gorgeous picture of Rebecca and said "THE HARD GOODBYE." Along with this he posted the comment, " Miss my friend.

My partner in crime. The light at the end of the tunnel. The girl with the soulful eyes, a fighter's heart and so much damn talent it hurts. I know the clocks will not stop; tomorrow brings a new day but the sun will seem to shine a little less bright."

7 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so Valenine is back, Ned and Olivia are married, Spencer is playing Hamlet while he's a living a real life Hamlet, Joss and Oscar are getting closer, Dr O was stupid for not taking that deal but my theory is she will somehow be the reason Hayden leaves ( IRL Rebecca Budhig has been let go. ) Serena will be back for a stint ( Lucy and Scott's daughter ) to add to the summer of teens.

this is what ME wrote on his FB, his touching words about Rebecca  Budhig leaving:

Michael went to his Facebook page and posted a gorgeous picture of Rebecca and said "THE HARD GOODBYE." Along with this he posted the comment, " Miss my friend.

My partner in crime. The light at the end of the tunnel. The girl with the soulful eyes, a fighter's heart and so much damn talent it hurts. I know the clocks will not stop; tomorrow brings a new day but the sun will seem to shine a little less bright."

It was nice to see Valentin and Spencer in some scenes together. I wonder when his last day is? Speaking of last days there are rumors that Julian may leave,  really hope that is not the case. :(

That is really touching what Michael wrote. Awww. 

14 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It was nice to see Valentin and Spencer in some scenes together. I wonder when his last day is? Speaking of last days there are rumors that Julian may leave,  really hope that is not the case. :(

That is really touching what Michael wrote. Awww. 

yes it will SUCK if Julian leaves. he is such a good actor and easy on the eyes ;)

not sure about the last date, i will do some super soaps sleuthing :ph34r:

It would suck if Julian left. Serena the daughter of Scottie is back. I hope it means more Scotty and Lucy time. GH needs to show more of it's veterans and give them good storylines.

Saw Steve Burton mentioned in the soap opera digest. No name for his character. Please! how can they bring back Burton and not make him Jason again. I don't want Billy Miller to leave, but this better not be one of those lookalike storylines that didn't work with Emily's long lost sister.

Ava and Kiki need Julian and also Alexis needs him too.

I hate when good characters leave GH.

this is annoying me because just a couple of months ago this show was so great! now most everything seems CRAP. OH and they are suppoedly bringing the Stone guy back...without Robin this makes NO sense to me :facepalm:

SPOILERS:

Sam is forced to leash her impulses

Sam tracks down her father

Jason makes a vow

Sonny becomes the voice of reason

Sonny has a difficult journey ahead of him

Sonny gets a troubling message

Josslyn has regrets

Jordan doesn't want to stand in Anna's way

Curtis is wracked with guilt

Curtis tries to be selfless

Griffin shares some good news

Ava is inconsolable and sinks deeper into despair

Laura has a realization about Charlotte

Spencer compounds a bad situation

Laura makes an appeal

Nina reaches a crossroads and is left questioning everything

Nathan forces Nina to face the truth

Obrecht reaches out for help

Hayden and Finn make plans

Lucy seeks out Finn

Alexis wrestles with what she should do

A sneak peek at next week:

Jason is on the hunt for answers

Things look up for Nathan

Griffin and Finn make some headway

Liz is held against her will

Olivia Jerome remains a presence in town

Down the road previews:

A loved one returns to help someone in need

Lives are rocked when a familiar face surfaces

Hayden reaches a turning point

Maxie returns home

I have a feeling the more I think about it, Serena, will probably go back home. I don't think she'll stay in PC, which means less of Scottie and Lucy. I do wish she would become a regular. I think Scottie needs his daughter in his life.

Can't wait for Maxie's return. I do miss her and Nathan together.

Since Hayden is leaving, I don't know why GH made her pregnant with Finn's baby only to have her either lose it or just leave town. that sucks. I was getting to like Hayden and it was good to have Liz have a sister again. Maybe Jeff will return to PC one day.

Still not seeing Steve burton as a new character. They will have to get rid of all the old Jason pictures that Sam and the Quartamines have around their houses.

Also would love to see Nick return. I don't think he's dead. I think he and Ava would make a really good couple.

Loved seeing Scottie and Lucy and Serena remember Lee Baldwin. He was a major character back in the 80's on GH. It's always good to remember older characters who help shape GH.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
m

Yeah, I am really looking forward to seeing Maxie soon too! 

And I thought that too about Hayden and her pregnancy storyline....like she is just going to leave town, yet Finn stays? He clearly loves the baby and want to be in their life.

I am holding out for Nick too, someday.....I mean you can't stay dead in Port Charles. No one can lol.

Really loved the Ava and Spencer scenes.... he is such a great little actor. Don't want him to go. :(  Josselyn can go in his place! :lol:

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, I am really looking forward to seeing Maxie soon too! 

And I thought that too about Hayden and her pregnancy storyline....like she is just going to leave town, yet Finn stays? He clearly loves the baby and want to be in their life.

I am holding out for Nick too, someday.....I mean you can't stay dead in Port Charles. No one can lol.

Really loved the Ava and Spencer scenes.... he is such a great little actor. Don't want him to go. :(  Josselyn can go in his place! :lol:

Yeah, I wish Joss would leave, but I guess we will have to have her teen angst for the summer.

Well, because Spencer is such a good actor, he's in high demand. I mean even though GH has aged some kids, Spencer is still the same actor. he's just amazing.

Yeah, it seems like Finn will be in limbo once Hayden leaves or dies or whatever? it seems Dr. O is going to go after her now to get even with Finn.

I do hope we see more of Ned and Olivia. I love the Q's and now is the time to bring them to the front burner.

Also Lucas, brad and Felix too.

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I wish Joss would leave, but I guess we will have to have her teen angst for the summer.

Well, because Spencer is such a good actor, he's in high demand. I mean even though GH has aged some kids, Spencer is still the same actor. he's just amazing.

Yeah, it seems like Finn will be in limbo once Hayden leaves or dies or whatever? it seems Dr. O is going to go after her now to get even with Finn.

I do hope we see more of Ned and Olivia. I love the Q's and now is the time to bring them to the front burner.

Also Lucas, brad and Felix too.

i am really liking Laura and Kevin. at Ned and Olivia's their wedding Ned's song to her during their vows made me mist up! also Sonny and Carly together were sooooo perfect.  

i am still not liking the bringing back of SB as Jason. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :max:

Wish they would bring back Nick so Spencer can have some peace. He really wants Valentin to pay for his dad's death, but no one found Nick's body, so you never know?

The doctors better find out what's wrong with Sam and get her hallutionations under control. She's becoming annoying. She must have a brain tumor or something. Seeing Sonny trying to hurt her and Jason will not end well if they don't diagnois her soon.

Yeah, I like Kevin and Laura too.

Anna and Andre make a cute couple too.

Poor Ava has to go home and get out treatments. I don't know how you can send a burn victim home alone? Weird.

Sonny and Carly at Morgan's grave was very sad, but I don't think he's really dead either.

ackkkkkk someone kidnapped Spencer! i bet they are going to take him to Cassidine Island and he will emerge as a teenage...rapid aging syndrome :P

i don't think Morgan or Nikalos is dead. i think from what i've read Bryan Craig may be back at some point but then again he's getting a LOT of work since leaving GH.

wow Genie Francis is looking very slender and very good! was that one appearance Serena  made telling them Lee Baldwin had died her only one? it was funny seeing Scotty so young :P

well it doesn't look like Spencer ended up on Kassadine Island. it was so sad when he thought he had made it out only to fall and break his glasses. Ava didn't look like disfigured, IRL she'd look much worse with 3rd degree burns on her face. i am so mad at Aunt Stella, she is so playing Curtis. she seems kinda wacko herself, nice as can one minute then a raging B the next! she was funny on Big Bang Theory where she played the nurse and was dealing with Howard's um, man part stuck in the robot hand :lol:

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

well it doesn't look like Spencer ended up on Kassadine Island. it was so sad when he thought he had made it out only to fall and break his glasses. Ava didn't look like disfigured, IRL she'd look much worse with 3rd degree burns on her face. i am so mad at Aunt Stella, she is so playing Curtis. she seems kinda wacko herself, nice as can one minute then a raging B the next! she was funny on Big Bang Theory where she played the nurse and was dealing with Howard's um, man part stuck in the robot hand :lol:

Yeah Ava didn't have the super thick ropy scars that most badly burned victims have. But at least she is realizing what she has done and who she has hurt. 

Aunt Stella annoys me. I want her, Amy and Joss to board a plane and go down under to Australia lol! 

Oh and I loved seeing menacing Valentin today! He is Dr. Jeckl and Mr. Hyde and plays it so damn well! Love his scenes with little Charlotte. 

Will be interesting to see what happens to Spencer. GH is getting more interesting again.  

• Like 1

soap opera digest and ABC soaps magazine said the renewal talks between GH and William (Julian) have met an impasse, so William has been let go.

How much does this suck? The scenes between Julian and Alexis today were killer. I wanted them to get back together. When a major character leaves a show it also leaves many other characters in a lousy situation.

Now who will Alexis be paired with? There's no one else on the show who she can be paired with. She's hardly ever with Sam or her grandkids or Kristina or Molly.

Now that Spencer is gone for the whole year, will we find out who has him and if he'll ever be let go?

Now that Finn has been given his job back, hayden will be leaving, so he'll have no one either. This is beginning to suck.

also I'm pretty sure Steve Burton will be Jason and Billy Miller will become another character and probably leave after awhile.

Where is Franco? I guess his talks took awhile to come to a new deal. Will he be back?

GH should not continue to let amazing actors and characters continue to get away. The powers that be seem to never learn from their mistakes.

Damn I'm getting really pissed off now.

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah Ava didn't have the super thick ropy scars that most badly burned victims have. But at least she is realizing what she has done and who she has hurt. 

Aunt Stella annoys me. I want her, Amy and Joss to board a plane and go down under to Australia lol! 

Oh and I loved seeing menacing Valentin today! He is Dr. Jeckl and Mr. Hyde and plays it so damn well! Love his scenes with little Charlotte. 

Will be interesting to see what happens to Spencer. GH is getting more interesting again.  

Yeah, I mean Ava's burns should have been way worse than they are. Also if her body was burned a lot why is she wearing clothes and I don't see any other bandages. GH dropped the ball on that one too.

If Valentin did take Spencer, he's a real bastard. Is someone framing him? Who cares? Someone needs to find Spencer asap.

I guess once Julian goes to trial that will be the end of his character, which will suck.

Good to see Monica again. Where the hell is Lucas and Brad? GH always does this to their gay characters. I'm surprised that there are many more African American actors on the show who have major storylines. GH has been behind in hiring minorities and having gay characters have important storylines.

Also give Dr. Griffin a storyline or he'll be the next actor to go. He's a waste of talent.