General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

14 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I didn't see them on GH but maybe they were on there? Also did not see them on SB because when I started watching it in like 1990 she was only with the character of Mason...Eden's brother.

"Davies was cast as Dr. Cameron Lewis on General Hospital from 2002 to 2004. He again appeared opposite Grahn; the two resolved their issues and were friends, and she had joined General Hospital as lawyer Alexis Davis in 1996. However, Davies was never prominently featured during his time on the show, and his character was written out just a little over a year after he joined the show."

16 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

"Davies was cast as Dr. Cameron Lewis on General Hospital from 2002 to 2004. He again appeared opposite Grahn; the two resolved their issues and were friends, and she had joined General Hospital as lawyer Alexis Davis in 1996. However, Davies was never prominently featured during his time on the show, and his character was written out just a little over a year after he joined the show."

Hmmm, interesting...thanks for that tidbit!

31 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well he comes back to GH from time to time. Hopefully soon since Anna is still on GH

That is what I am hoping for!

5 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:
36 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well he comes back to GH from time to time. Hopefully soon since Anna is still on GH

That is what I am hoping for!

me too....i love them together. now that it is out in the open that Alex was the one trying to seduce Valentin they should hook up ;)

Hopefully someone will stop Jake from doing his magic act because it's going to end with him releasing some poison into the Nurse's ball room.

Sonny is close to getting Ava, but then again who knows?

Everyone looked so beautiful today with their dresses. Sam looked awesome. I loved the color of Lulu's gown. It didn't hide her pregnancy at all, but she looked awesome. Charlotte had a matching dress too.

I can't believe how grown up Emma looks. She's so pretty.

Jordan looked so sexy. I hope the police don't blame Curtis for anything since he talked about many surprises happening in the ball tonight.

Anyway, Lucy is great as always. I can't believe the first Nurse's Ball was 1994. Wow!

On 5/24/2017 at 0:32 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Nurse's Ball 2017. Wow so much talent.

Valentin was amazing today. And Josselyn. Wow.

Who knew these talented actors have so many more talents?

Just wonderful.

the Chimera is still a hot topic as well as Morgan's pills. Sonny is getting very close to finding out the truth. Good luck Ava.

i had to laugh when he told Carly and Sonny said wait we have to have proof! that is sooooo not Sonny like behavior :P

i love Lucy's silver dress. it is gorgeous! and Ned and Olivia were fantastic. i had almost forgotten he was a "rock star" at one point!

only halfway through but had to post :D

On 5/24/2017 at 11:32 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Nurse's Ball 2017. Wow so much talent.

Valentin was amazing today. And Josselyn. Wow.

Who knew these talented actors have so many more talents?

Just wonderful.

the Chimera is still a hot topic as well as Morgan's pills. Sonny is getting very close to finding out the truth. Good luck Ava.

I loved Valentin singing to Nina...that was incredibly touching and glad to see she is finally thinking of giving him another chance. Just hope he doesn't screw things up again! 

And boy oh boy is Ava in trouble...wonder what Carly and Sonny will do with her now that they found her?

And that last scene with Jake....kinda freaky. That poor boy is under Helena's spell and now he wants to release that poison?!!!  :blink:

6 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i had to laugh when he told Carly and Sonny said wait we have to have proof! that is sooooo not Sonny like behavior :P

i love Lucy's silver dress. it is gorgeous! and Ned and Olivia were fantastic. i had almost forgotten he was a "rock star" at one point!

only halfway through but had to post :D

Haha! Yeah when Sonny said that I was like what the what?!!! Lucy did look great but I actually really liked Ava's look. That dress was stunning!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I loved Valentin singing to Nina...that was incredibly touching and glad to see she is finally thinking of giving him another chance. Just hope he doesn't screw things up again! 

And boy oh boy is Ava in trouble...wonder what Carly and Sonny will do with her now that they found her?

And that last scene with Jake....kinda freaky. That poor boy is under Helena's spell and now he wants to release that poison?!!!  :blink:

Haha! Yeah when Sonny said that I was like what the what?!!! Lucy did look great but I actually really liked Ava's look. That dress was stunning!!! 

they all looked really good. i KNEW Helena was alive! bitch :P since i doubt that they are going to let the entire town die i am thinking tomorrow either Sonny or Carly get shot by crazy Ava. Sonny got shot last time i think so i'm betting it's Carly's turn!

i really like Kiki and Dillon together. but my hunch is Morgan will show up back from the dead when Dillon and Kiki get serious.

this was a great Nurse's Ball. every time i see Robin i think of how she has been on since she was a little kid :) 

daaaaaaamn that was a real old school cliffhanger! i LOVE Sonny. when he knew that Ava had that gun and took it from her that was so effing great! and he and Carly are so great together, why do these idiots keep making them break up? so is someone going to get burned? if so i would bet Carly and then Sonny will do the stand by you thing that Carly did when Sonny was in the wheelchair.

this chimera thing is creeping me out. the biological attack thing is a little too close to one of the things that i fear most. and i am reading The Stand again and that is what causes the deaths of 99% of the population in the book. it didn't help that i had a horrid congestion flu type thing going on the last few days.

oh and now i see that Anna DOES and did care for Valentin even when he was horribly disfigured. don't get me wrong, i love Nina. in fact i watched Y&R for a while cos i think Michelle Stafford is amazing. but the sparks between Finola Hughes and James Patrick Stuart are amazing IMO. of course i'd love it if Robert Scorpio came back but i don't see that in the cards <_<

Monday is a rerun of Jane Elliots last day :(

Thank God for Laura and finally telling Jason that Spencer didn't send Jake any birthday present.

It was good and creepy to see Helena again. She's such a bad ass.

Today, it was terrible with Sonny, Carly and Ava. I love the character of Ava but how much shit is she going to get away with. The only way I can see keeping this character is if she goes to jail or Carly or Sonny kill her or Morgan comes back from the dead(I don't think he's really dead anyway).

Loved Emma's dress and Charlotte's too.

What the hell is  Amy using Nathan for? Maxie better get back soon. Poor Nathan is in the wind alone right now. I know Kirsten has some issues and I hope she can get better, but Nathan's character isn't doing anything important.

It was good to see Valerie back. I can see her and Christina having a relationship. Where the hell is Lucas? Brad and the hospital need him. And what happened to Dr. O's performance?

Thank goodness ABC is repeating Tracy's last day on Monday since the news jerks interrupted it and I missed Ned's amazing speech.

Have a good weekend. Got to wait until Tuesday to see new soaps!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Thank God for Laura and finally telling Jason that Spencer didn't send Jake any birthday present.

It was good and creepy to see Helena again. She's such a bad ass.

Today, it was terrible with Sonny, Carly and Ava. I love the character of Ava but how much shit is she going to get away with. The only way I can see keeping this character is if she goes to jail or Carly or Sonny kill her or Morgan comes back from the dead(I don't think he's really dead anyway).

Loved Emma's dress and Charlotte's too.

What the hell is  Amy using Nathan for? Maxie better get back soon. Poor Nathan is in the wind alone right now. I know Kirsten has some issues and I hope she can get better, but Nathan's character isn't doing anything important.

It was good to see Valerie back. I can see her and Christina having a relationship. Where the hell is Lucas? Brad and the hospital need him. And what happened to Dr. O's performance?

Thank goodness ABC is repeating Tracy's last day on Monday since the news jerks interrupted it and I missed Ned's amazing speech.

Have a good weekend. Got to wait until Tuesday to see new soaps!

i am sure Morgan will be back. Helena is sooooo deliciously evil! speaking of MIA where the heck was Sam the last two day?? and at this point i am thinking Lucas is going to go to recurring cos they rarely show him which is a damn shame. i want to see how he'd react if he found out Brad went back to bad again.

Dr. O's performance got preempted by the Valentin song or something. all i know is i was not happy...i wanted to see her!

yep long weekend til GH is back... but glad you will get to see Ned. he was amazing :)

20 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i am sure Morgan will be back. Helena is sooooo deliciously evil! speaking of MIA where the heck was Sam the last two day?? and at this point i am thinking Lucas is going to go to recurring cos they rarely show him which is a damn shame. i want to see how he'd react if he found out Brad went back to bad again.

Dr. O's performance got preempted by the Valentin song or something. all i know is i was not happy...i wanted to see her!

yep long weekend til GH is back... but glad you will get to see Ned. he was amazing :)

I know that wasn't fair to Dr. O. She is something! sometimes I wonder what the hell GH is thinking? They do stuff without any explanation sometimes.

Yeah, everytime they get a gay couple, you never see them. It's s shame because the other soaps have gay couples and they do show their lives. whatever.

Jason needs to just tackle Jake and take that damn chimera away from him. The kid is annoying me now. This has to end.

Ava needs to disappear for awhile or go to jail or whatever.

also, GH needs to bring Nick back. Either Tyler or the other actor who played him for a short time was very good. Once this whole Chimera storyline is over, what will Anna do and what will be the next story for Valentin. I guess he and Lulu will fight over Charlotte. Oh joy.

ABC is repeating Tracy's last day on MOnday. I have to watch it. She is very much missed and now we don't get to see Monica either. She should have been at the Nurse's ball with Ned and Olivia.

Why wasn't Rocco there either? He's not that much younger than Jake and also Cameron and Adian. Wish lucky would come back. I miss him too.

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know that wasn't fair to Dr. O. She is something! sometimes I wonder what the hell GH is thinking? They do stuff without any explanation sometimes.

Yeah, everytime they get a gay couple, you never see them. It's s shame because the other soaps have gay couples and they do show their lives. whatever.

Jason needs to just tackle Jake and take that damn chimera away from him. The kid is annoying me now. This has to end.

Ava needs to disappear for awhile or go to jail or whatever.

also, GH needs to bring Nick back. Either Tyler or the other actor who played him for a short time was very good. Once this whole Chimera storyline is over, what will Anna do and what will be the next story for Valentin. I guess he and Lulu will fight over Charlotte. Oh joy.

ABC is repeating Tracy's last day on MOnday. I have to watch it. She is very much missed and now we don't get to see Monica either. She should have been at the Nurse's ball with Ned and Olivia.

Why wasn't Rocco there either? He's not that much younger than Jake and also Cameron and Adian. Wish lucky would come back. I miss him too.

Jonathan Jackson as Lucky was one of my favorite characters ever, and i now watch him on Nashville. he's good there but he will always be Lucky to me. i am pretty sure Jason will get the chimera away from Jake and i agree, he is annoying. Jake is like the only kid out of Elizabeth's 3 kids with 3 different fathers they really show anymore cos Cameron and Aiden should have been there along wit Rocco.

summer usually showcases a lot of the younger actors so i am sure we will be seeing a lot of Kiki and Dillon, Jocelyn who i think in her new pissy teen age phase will probably find a way to get in trouble, maybe meet a guy who.s older and a bad guy type. i wonder who Lucy's date was with? i am surprised since she is back they haven't brought Serena on. and and Alexis's daughters may have storylines too.

Spoilers for next week:

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of May 29, 2017. Be sure to tune in to GH every weekday to see how everything plays out.

Jake makes an important decision

Anna doesn't trust Valentin's intentions

Nina is rattled to the core

Dante shows up before things get out of hand

Dante doesn't take things at face value

Sonny reflects on his choices

Sonny refuses to surrender

Nathan catches Amy off guard

Amy's past returns to haunt her

Alexis has reason to be hopeful

Kiki wants answers

Michael's spirits are high as he and Nelle reach a new understanding

Finn is determined to move forward and rebuild his life

Carly is remorseful when she talks to Andre

Lulu has the wool pulled over her eyes

General Hospital will rebroadcast Jane Elliot's fina; episode on Monday, May 29

A sneak peek at next week

Valentin does the unexpected

Julian makes a life-changing decision

Finn hits a stumbling block

Carly reaches out for help

Monica cautions Kiki

Down the road previews

Spinelli makes an appearance

A curse must be broken

A marriage is tested

Alexis faces new challenges as she tries to rebuild her life

Friday was such a great and intense eppy! As the seconds got closer for Jake to unleash that poison I was on the edge of my seat! But he did turn it and it lit up so now we will have to wait to see what happens! :blink:

I'm sorry but the storyline between Amy and Nathan are annoying as hell to me...she is for sure my least favorite character. 

And wow when Ava finally screamed out that she did it. Bravo. What a scene! I hope Sonny doesn't kill her...I love her. She really is a great addition to the GH cast. 

It is a shame that they don't show other cast members more like Lucas. But sadly that is the soap world. B&B and Y&R also do this. ... <_<

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Friday was such a great and intense eppy! As the seconds got closer for Jake to unleash that poison I was on the edge of my seat! But he did turn it and it lit up so now we will have to wait to see what happens! :blink:

I'm sorry but the storyline between Amy and Nathan are annoying as hell to me...she is for sure my least favorite character. 

And wow when Ava finally screamed out that she did it. Bravo. What a scene! I hope Sonny doesn't kill her...I love her. She really is a great addition to the GH cast. 

It is a shame that they don't show other cast members more like Lucas. But sadly that is the soap world. B&B and Y&R also do this. ... <_<

i get the awful feeling that is Kirsten Storms or a replacement for her character Maxie doesn't show up soon Amy and Nathan will do the deed. he'll get some news that Maxie is not coming back for an even longer time and get plastered ( egged on by Amy ) and they will sleep together an she will get preggers ( or fake it)

that Sonny/Carly/Ava scene was EPIC! 

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i get the awful feeling that is Kirsten Storms or a replacement for her character Maxie doesn't show up soon Amy and Nathan will do the deed. he'll get some news that Maxie is not coming back for an even longer time and get plastered ( egged on by Amy ) and they will sleep together an she will get preggers ( or fake it)

that Sonny/Carly/Ava scene was EPIC! 

Oh please God no....:shocked::no: I can not see them together....no, no, no. Man, come on Kristen come back!!!!!

• Like 1

Good exciting episode today.

The whole week will be exciting as the things that occurred today will continue for sure.

Lots of action. I love when GH has shows like that.

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i hope she does too :D

I think this Amy storyline with Nathan won't last. It's just something for Nathan to do while he waits for Maxie to get back. I really hope she comes back soon or maybe GH can replace her for a bit.

I know she's having problems and I feel for her, but it's not fair for the actors left behind with no storyline. Hopefully she will come back soon.

At least Amy is having a storyline because the original Amy had no life at all.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Good exciting episode today.

The whole week will be exciting as the things that occurred today will continue for sure.

Lots of action. I love when GH has shows like that.

I think this Amy storyline with Nathan won't last. It's just something for Nathan to do while he waits for Maxie to get back. I really hope she comes back soon or maybe GH can replace her for a bit.

I know she's having problems and I feel for her, but it's not fair for the actors left behind with no storyline. Hopefully she will come back soon.

At least Amy is having a storyline because the original Amy had no life at all.

which is weird because they had a lot of story lines they could have involved Shell Kepler in, her being Laura's sister yet all she mostly did was gossip and what i read was what as the reason new Amy was brought on, to be the gossip original Amy was. i vaguely recall original Amy had a storyline about her breast implants leaking and made her sick cos she refused initally because she was afraid of losing her boyfriend. Shell died of kidney disease because of her real life leaking implants :(

Update.  Spoilers!!!!

oh wow today was more than i expected! Sonny and Carly safe while Ava is burnt to a crisp ( but still alive. )  wonder if they will play the poor Ava caused Morgan's death but awww she's disfigured card??

loved that Jason and Anna were part of talking Jake down. i notice Franco didn't do much on that end. but as long as they keep Elizabeth  AWAY from Jason it's all good. btw where the heck is Sam??

can't wait for tomorro

i loved Laura being grandma to her grandkids Emma and Charlotte. her doing charades was epic! and Lulu is making great strides with Charlotte. 

you go Jason! that fight over the chimera was fantastic. and kudos to Valentin for dragging himself away from Anna to join in the fight. wonder how being shot will affect him?

i hope whaat Sonny and Carly learned about how Ava was the big part why Morgan died bring them back together.

and i am softening to new Amy, she was so great with Jake in the hospital...all in all a great epitsode IMO :)

can't wait for tmorrow's  epi...

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

they all looked really good. i KNEW Helena was alive! bitch :P since i doubt that they are going to let the entire town die i am thinking tomorrow either Sonny or Carly get shot by crazy Ava. Sonny got shot last time i think so i'm betting it's Carly's turn!

i really like Kiki and Dillon together. but my hunch is Morgan will show up back from the dead when Dillon and Kiki get serious.

this was a great Nurse's Ball. every time i see Robin i think of how she has been on since she was a little kid :) 

No Helena is not alive. She was in Jake's head. but who knows? It's GH and sometimes they do come back. lol

Yesterday was a very good episode. Two people were in dire straits.

Really want Maxie back for Nathan. If she doesn't come back soon, they need to replace her for a bit to get Nathan a storyline.

where the hell is Julian?

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

No Helena is not alive. She was in Jake's head. but who knows? It's GH and sometimes they do come back. lol

Yesterday was a very good episode. Two people were in dire straits.

Really want Maxie back for Nathan. If she doesn't come back soon, they need to replace her for a bit to get Nathan a storyline.

where the hell is Julian?

yeah i posted that bit about Helena being alive several days ago. and yeah she was definitely in Jake's head! but anyone who has ever been associated with the Cassadines or is a Cassadine seem to die yet most have come back. which leads me to believe Nikolas is still alive. i need to look and see what Tyler Christopher is doing now.

do you watch this live because...oh hell why can't i use the spoiler thing? anyway suffice it to say more than two people were in dire straits on yesterday's episode.

Julian is off with Sam and Lucas apparently cos they even said Sam was at the bio toxin magic show and i never saw her not even for a second.

Poor Ava. She looks terrible, well at least she can just lay in the bed for awhile and not say any lines.

So glad Bobbie is doing her nurse's duties. I love seeing her and Lucy again.

Good to see Julian is back too. I do like him and Alexis together.

Got my ABC soap papers and this summer is going to be exciting.