Argentina in october confirmed

20 minutes ago, solstar said:

I was having a look at the other Sunday dates of the tour and whenever they play on Sundays, they do a Friday gig but in a diferente city, so if they follow the pattern, it'll probably be only one date for BA, and Friday night in Chile :max:

Aerosmith has already been confirmed for Oct 3rd in Rosario, so it doesn't look like they are going to play with our guys. HOWEVER, I checked the Pullman, and they have no rooms available for those days, so I'm intrigued ;)

It is highly possible I will look forward a show outside Argentina.

I'm fed up with some shit :max:

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You gotta be kidding me! :lol:

people should get the gist of whats being said but heres the English translation 

# ATTENTION | Ticket prices for Guns N 'Roses & The Who will range between $1,700 ($110 in US) and $4,000 ($260 in US)
With regard to the "Field" sector, it will be divided into 2 sectors, "V.I.P" and "General".
The Who will play from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., while Guns N 'Roses will play it until about midnight.
In short, we will make an informative post!
#GnFnRenLaPlata

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

# ATTENTION | Ticket prices for Guns N 'Roses & The Who will range between $ 1,700 and $ 4,000.

That is Argentine Pesos, not dollars.

The conversion would be something around u$s110 and u$s260.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Everything from the stadium, the trips, the way Fullticket handles the sales, etc.

Yeah, it's a mess, but I reckon it's the same everywhere else, at least by what people have reported in the forum. :max:

I'm not that happy about the duration of the show either. According to your previous post, we'd get about 1.30hs of GNR? Not cool.

Why GNR and The Who I don't think Guns really need them, why do Guns piggyback them? Without GNR they would be maybe playing some shitty arena for 15.000 people they even played arenas in their home country lol. If I was member of The Who I would find this embarrassing and wouldn't even started the tour.

Edited by DexAxl

6 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Why GNR and The Who I don't think Guns really need them, why do GNR piggyback them? Without GNR they would be maybe playing some shitty arena for 15.000 people they even played arenas in their home country lol. If I was member of The Who I would find this embarrassing and wouldn't even started the tour.

This mornig heard journalisst in the radio  and said The Who cancelled here ,sold no +  200 tickets they need GNr

Just now, Ratam said:

This mornig heard journalisst in the radio  and said The Who cancelled here ,sold no +  200 tickets they need GNr

This was years ago

2 hours ago, solstar said:

Yeah, it's a mess, but I reckon it's the same everywhere else, at least by what people have reported in the forum. :max:

I'm not that happy about the duration of the show either. According to your previous post, we'd get about 1.30hs of GNR? Not cool.

Oh, it says Gn'R would play from 10.00 pm til midnight, so that'd make 2 hours but duh.. 4 hours of a show standing up?

Sucks!! :facepalm:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Oh, it says Gn'R would play from 10.00 pm til midnight, so that'd make 2 hours but duh.. 4 hours of a show standing up?

Sucks!! :facepalm:

Yeah, 2 hours IF they actually start at 10pm <_<

Btw, I couldn't care less about The Who. I'm gonna be there by 9.30 pm ;)

Edited by solstar

2 hours ago, solstar said:

Yeah, 2 hours IF they actually start at 10pm <_<

Btw, I couldn't care less about The Who. I'm gonna be there by 9.30 pm ;)

Are you sure you can enter after the time??

I think at some point they close the doors or something :question:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Are you sure you can enter after the time??

I think at some point they close the doors or something :question:

Hope not! That would be a real bummer :max:

Last year in River apparently they even let people in for free 30' or something before the end of the show :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, solstar said:

Hope not! That would be a real bummer :max:

Last year in River apparently they even let people in for free 30' or something before the end of the show :ph34r:

I don't know about that.

But I don't think it's possible that doors remain open after the show has started, or else you'd need a doorman and people getting in and out of the stadium all the time would cause some huge chaos.

38 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't know about that.

But I don't think it's possible that doors remain open after the show has started, or else you'd need a doorman and people getting in and out of the stadium all the time would cause some huge chaos.

I think doors in stadiums are always open, and the people in charge of controlling access are always there, but I'm sure producers will give official information about this after we get the tickets.

15 minutes ago, solstar said:

I think doors in stadiums are always open, and the people in charge of controlling access are always there, but I'm sure producers will give official information about this after we get the tickets.

I dont know! I never left a show before time or arrived so late either :wacko:

Just out of common sense, if GN'R fans will arrive when The Who is finishing their sets, they would have no audience, lol... Doesn't sound like a good deal!

I think they will force us be there for the whole 4 hours long :facepalm:

51 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont know! I never left a show before time or arrived so late either :wacko:

Just out of common sense, if GN'R fans will arrive when The Who is finishing their sets, they would have no audience, lol... Doesn't sound like a good deal!

I think they will force us be there for the whole 4 hours long :facepalm:

I really really really hope you are wrong :lol:

I won't be able to take 2 hours of The Who :facepalm:

This is getting me rather anxious actually. I don't know whether to get tickets for this date or wait and see if there is another date. I have a feeling there will be another one (hopefully Oct 3rd in Rosario or 6th in River) but maybe this is just wishful thinking. :unsure: And then if I wait and there are no additional dates and tickets sell out, I'm gonna be really sorry :nervous:

Edited by solstar