Argentina in october confirmed

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Is ironic people acusse Axl as discriminatory  ,xenophobic discriminate south. America , no said for Len

Nope, no said at all!  Not even a little bit!  Len ain't gettin' no said round these here parts...and rightly so I say!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Nope, no said at all!  Not even a little bit!  Len ain't gettin' no said round these here parts...and rightly so I say!

No is for you,for othres?☺

• Like 1

Just now, killuridols said:

No prob, man :devilshades:

You're a nice 'lad'.

Should get rid of Claire Buttinsky, though :lol:

Yeah I hear shes struggling through menopause, I wish I could be more sympathetic only I've not a lot of experience with women that age.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah I hear shes struggling through menopause, I wish I could be more sympathetic only I've not a lot of experience with women that age.

At this point you should know it all, man! 

For how long have you been dragging this drag attached to your pants? Reminds me of Slash hanging bandana :lol:

19 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Is ironic people acusse Axl as discriminatory  ,xenophobic discriminate south. America , no said for Len

No, it isn't. 

He had to take a vaccine against that. It's called TB.

It got rid of every OIAM cell in him :lol:

17 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

This thread.

One thing is for sure, south american people have terrible taste in music.

The Who is rock royalty. GnR are peasant compared to them.

especially SOME people in SA have even WORSE taste. and have a bad case of know-it-all syndrome!:lol:

• Like 2

Bands tend to pull different crowds and numbers depending on the market. Rarely is a band able to command a homogeneous level of influence in all regions of the world. For example, Van Halen opened for Bon Jovi in the mid 1990s (in Europe) as Van Halen's appeal is/was generally stronger in the North American continent (whereas, thanks to Jon and Doc McGhee, Bon Jovi had toured the globe extensively for a decade+ by that point -- thus giving them more of a global appeal). Guns N' Roses exploded onto the music scene at a time when international bands first began to seriously conduct larger-than-life shows/tours in South America on a grand scale (late 80s/early 90s). While they weren't the first, for many people in the region, GN'R was a pioneer in that context. It only makes sense that they are such a cultural phenomenon in the region. I understand that The Who are rock gods, but I don't find this pairing as odd or inappropriate as some of you do. 

Edited by IndiannaRose

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

At this point you should know it all, man! 

For how long have you been dragging this drag attached to your pants? Reminds me of Slash hanging bandana :lol:

This internet soap opera shit is so cute, all yous out to destroy each other...online :lol:  

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, it was the other guy who thinks of himself as Doctor in Arts and Humanities.

But since he put everybody from SA in one bag, I figured I could do the same and put all the Pirates in another single bag :lol:

I'm sorry about that :awesomeface:

History

39 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Chap doesn't like Shakespeare.

I dont think its possible to not like Shakespeare, I mean insofar as he's sort of the inventor of western narrative in terms of like...the one person who can be looked at as having fully fleshed out all aspects of it and having covered the classic themes of the human condition, its sort of like not liking western storytelling almost. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying he invented the idea of narrative tales, obviously not, I just mean if you look at where modern storytelling is, in terms of literature and film, we've not really come along much further than Shakespeare.