Argentina in october confirmed

great news, hate to go to La Plata since I live in Buenos Aires. But great news anyway. 

Hope this year the Nightrain members can get something more

I payed a lot and i only get one silly cup of coffee saying GNR NITLT, and there was no VIP and no better seats (no seats actually)

now the big question is : Who will play the Seeker? 

Edited by Chowy

6 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I wonder who is gonna play first? I would guess GnR would play last but purely a guess. What do ya think?

GNR will definitely play last. They're the band that sell the tickets, most people attending see them as the main band in the bill.

Also, let's not forget this band has a singer who's not a fan of showing up early :lol:

2 hours ago, melina i said:

@Ratam hi, have you seen this concert page very cool

Yeah,the rumor take most 1 month ,no surprise,very happy no much  The who and stadium i prefer River no La Plata thank you Melina☺

28 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I wonder who is gonna play first? I would guess GnR would play last but purely a guess. What do ya think?

Sure lasts

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It is odd they play one date on a Sunday.

I think there will be another date maybe in a province. Not sure.

Yeah, they say they'll play Rosario too, but I was wondering whether they'll add another date in BA too - it is weird they only do BA once and on a Sunday :max:

Has Chile been confirmed for Sep 29th?

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

A friend passed it to me. I don't know the source, though, that's why I want it to be clear that I don't know if this is actually going to happen. I hope it will, that's for sure! :drool:

I won't be able to sleep today :dance:

I've just checked Aerosmith facebook page and they've uploaded this <_<

Edited by solstar

12 hours ago, solstar said:

Yeah, they say they'll play Rosario too, but I was wondering whether they'll add another date in BA too - it is weird they only do BA once and on a Sunday :max:

Has Chile been confirmed for Sep 29th?

I don't know.. I'm waiting for the Chile one and maybe another country.

11 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

JUST A RUMOR SO FAR. Hopefully it will come true but I'm not holding my breathe, sounds too good to be true.

28i6s6a.jpg

This thing looks photoshopped to me :suspicious:

56 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't know.. I'm waiting for the Chile one and maybe another country.

This thing looks photoshopped to me :suspicious:

I was having a look at the other Sunday dates of the tour and whenever they play on Sundays, they do a Friday gig but in a diferente city, so if they follow the pattern, it'll probably be only one date for BA, and Friday night in Chile :max:

Aerosmith has already been confirmed for Oct 3rd in Rosario, so it doesn't look like they are going to play with our guys. HOWEVER, I checked the Pullman, and they have no rooms available for those days, so I'm intrigued ;)

Edited by solstar