Appetite for Distortion Ep. 19 - Jim Rotolo, E Street Radio & WDHA

You beat me to it!  Feel free to delete my topic mods, can't seem to do it myself.  Hope you guys enjoy.  I don't know if The Pretty Reckless song "Oh My God" has been brought up on here, but you won't want to miss our take on that.

• Like 2

Listened to episode 18 the other week and I really enjoyed it. New listener that's for sure, adding this to my list of subscribed podcasts. Just checked out the pretty reckless song in question. Riff isn't a direct ripoff IMO but jesus Christ is it close. Weird coincidence or deliberate? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gunner55 said:

Listened to episode 18 the other week and I really enjoyed it. New listener that's for sure, adding this to my list of subscribed podcasts. Just checked out the pretty reckless song in question. Riff isn't a direct ripoff IMO but jesus Christ is it close. Weird coincidence or deliberate? 

Thanks Gunner

On 5/9/2017 at 2:52 PM, Elevation516 said:

You beat me to it!  Feel free to delete my topic mods, can't seem to do it myself.  Hope you guys enjoy.  I don't know if The Pretty Reckless song "Oh My God" has been brought up on here, but you won't want to miss our take on that.

Yeah, sorry about that. I have done it with the last 3 or 4 episodes. I just automatically share it when I see it lol. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i was mentioned in this episode....im special

just got done listening to episodes 18 & 19. 

as i said before my favorite podcast of all times, so i don't want you guys to think i was bashing you with my comment after episode 17!!! we can call it constructive criticism hahaha. i mean, if i had a super...super hot chick in front of me i wouldn't be talking about anything else but her either.

very happy that you talked about the mitch lafon/steven adler interview! was good to hear someone else's opinion on the subject, so thanks.

and by the way, the username "Stoymatic" is a play on my middle name (Stoy, grandmothers maiden name) and the greatest rap album of all times (Illmatic). 

Edited by Stoymatic