One bad apple spoiled a whole damn bunch

I'd love for Frank to prove us wrong plz but sir you could never play this song. Way to many fills at a slower rock beat that without the right pace axl couldn't say all the words.  #thebadapple 

If he inserted this song it would change the whole way he plays all GnR songs. 

54 minutes ago, PopcornAdler said:

I'd love for Frank to prove us wrong plz but sir you could never play this song. Way to many fills at a slower rock beat that without the right pace axl couldn't say all the words.  #thebadapple 

Good you posted this.

they were about to post a live periscope performance of it to promote the next leg!

now they'll play something else.

Edited by ericy210

4 hours ago, PopcornAdler said:

all the aliens must leave

I'm guessing that shitting on Frank is the cool thing to do right now? :facepalm:

People on here have their opinions and express them normally for the most part, but I'll never understand outright insulting someone because of their skills (or lack thereof, however you look at it) as a musician. 

I'm not a frank fan, but I agree, shitting on him isn't cool. It's ok to have favourites, mine is Adler, and yeah, I'd prefer this whole band he back to one of 2 line ups (AFD or Illusions) but it's probably not happening. 

cant go round in circles with this shit on a daily basis man