DJ Ashba Presents ASHBA Water

themadcaplaughs

The marketing tagline should go "just like Axl's words - transparent + usually meaningless but sometimes tasteless"

or, "Ashba water. Drink health. At least it's not a CANCER that should be removed, and by 'removed' Axl means 'played on stage with' "

29 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

he may have found out that one is already taken by Axl :suspicious:

..and vodka by slash :smiley-confused2:

I just read the whole thing, he was thinking of doing Tequila but seeing as people kept asking for water he decided to do that. Then he said there's very few good tasting waters out there and that's when I couldn't read any more for laughing so much :lol:

25 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just read the whole thing, he was thinking of doing Tequila but seeing as people kept asking for water he decided to do that. Then he said there's very few good tasting waters out there and that's when I couldn't read any more for laughing so much :lol:

I read through the whole thing... with tears in my eyes :lol:

• Like 1

So, basically no one was going into his store to buy clothing, they were just looking for water?   :lol:

The only thing that would make this funnier is if he had said the water was going to be "lit". 

Edited by Fansince88
Typeo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Killer quality plastic bottles, not the kind you open and the shit goes everywhere :lol:

...and here I am crying again :rofl-lol: 

Also starting to feel a little sad they will not be sold over here..Im in dire need of some great tasting water in killer quality plastic bottles. I cannot even count how many times I have wandered into a clothing store asking for water..in the past week alone 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

...and here I am crying again :rofl-lol: 

Also starting to feel a little sad they will not be sold over here..Im in dire need of some great tasting water in killer quality plastic bottles. I cannot even count how many times I have wandered into a clothing store asking for water..in the past week alone 

It's true what sosso said, Ashba is going to notice soon that people like to breathe and there's very few nice smelling airs out there :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Wait...you want to tell me that we won't be able to buy this over-expensive CAshba spittle in a luxurious 24-carat plastic bottle???

That's a disgrace!!! What am I gonna drink at the show in July? :max: :max:

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's true what sosso said, Ashba is going to notice soon that people like to breathe and there's very few nice smelling airs out there :lol:

I hope so! He already set the bar pretty high with this one :lol: 

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

Wait...you want to tell me that we won't be able to buy this over-expensive CAshba spittle in a luxurious 24-carat plastic bottle???

That's a disgrace!!! What am I gonna drink at the show in July? :max: :max:

:rofl-lol:

well depends on which one ..you can drink a 7€ beer in Vienna so no worries, they got you covered :rofl-lol: 

45 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I wonder where he's getting the water from? Las Vegas, Canada, LA?

It has to taste damn amazing for people to want to buy it. I'm sure he'll be charging over $5 a bottle.

DJ seems to have a hand in everything that makes money.

I thought Las Vegas was running out of water?