Metallica holds rehearsal in Baltimore, streams worldwide

Original

Love how Metallica is so out in the open.  I love watching the studio recording sessions they tape.  i dont even listen to the finished albums at this point, I mainly like the insight.

It would be so weird to see GNR do this.  But maybe if they did as much as Metallica it would seem normal.

Theres, this and I dont think Id wanna see too much more of that.  

But as a bonus:  Izzys guitar is audible!

3 hours ago, Original said:

How cool would this be to see with Guns - (I'm no Metallica fan, just thought this was cool)

http://linkwaylive.com/entertainment/5-10-2017/music-group/metallica-holds-rehearsal-in-baltimore-streams-worldwide

i just thought the same when i read that news yesterday

well we need to have GNR first then we can have all that

2 hours ago, soon said:

Love how Metallica is so out in the open.  I love watching the studio recording sessions they tape.  i dont even listen to the finished albums at this point, I mainly like the insight.

It would be so weird to see GNR do this.  But maybe if they did as much as Metallica it would seem normal.

Theres, this and I dont think Id wanna see too much more of that.  

But as a bonus:  Izzys guitar is audible!

I'm the same, They amuse me more with behind the scenes stuff than the actual music

4 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

If it happened with guns, it would, of course, be sans Axl.

Well according to Slash's autobiography, Axl never wrote, rehearsed or sang with the band since the beginning of GNR.

Slash said Axl would be in another room or outside and listen to what the guys were playing and then write the words to the song or they would hear Axl humming along.

Some people work differently from other people. it's a fact of life. Slash said this worked for Axl as well as the whole band.

I still don't know why people bitch's Axl's way of working.

Slash said no matter that Axl wouldn't rehearse with them, he would come in and rock it every time.

How many people can say that?

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well according to Slash's autobiography, Axl never wrote, rehearsed or sang with the band since the beginning of GNR.

Slash said Axl would be in another room or outside and listen to what the guys were playing and then write the words to the song or they would hear Axl humming along.

Some people work differently from other people. it's a fact of life. Slash said this worked for Axl as well as the whole band.

I still don't know why people bitch's Axl's way of working.

Slash said no matter that Axl wouldn't rehearse with them, he would come in and rock it every time.

How many people can say that?

Welp he rehearsed with AC/DC and that went pretty well....why do people support Axl on this?  I don't understand it.   Without fail he sounds like shit at the beginning at the beginning of a tour or a leg of a tour after time off.

he didn't with AC/DC though...why?  He rehearsed and for prepared like a fucking professional.  So it's just bullshit excuses otherwise.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Welp he rehearsed with AC/DC and that went pretty well....why do people support Axl on this?  I don't understand it.   Without fail he sounds like shit at the beginning at the beginning of a tour or a leg of a tour after time off.

he didn't with AC/DC though...why?  He rehearsed and for prepared like a fucking professional.  So it's just bullshit excuses otherwise.

i think cos in GN'R Axl was a. pretty naive and b. felt he had nothing to lose. now he had the dream opportunity to play with a band he idolized, he's more mature, he realizes he had to do them well and so he has IMO

they give the fans what they want, they know how to treat the fans, how to please them... Axl should take some classes with Papa Het and Lars

back in 2012 or 2013 they were doing the Orion festival and one of the shows was of a band called Dehaan, Dehaan came on stage and it was Metallica, they played the whole Kill 'Em All album. Imagine how cool would be if GNR did something like this, playing the whole AFD

12 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Somehow I can understand Axl. You're simply bored to do rehearsals of the same songs over and over again. It's one of only a few things where I accept Axl's attitude. The fact that he stayed away from a lot album recordings is bad. Especially the CD recordings. He spent 13 million dollars for recordings where he wasn't really directing. 

43 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You must know the answer to this? Or do you think he had a choice about rehearsing with ACDC?