What Goes With French Fries / Chips ?

soon

45 minutes ago, soon said:

It was a bizarre time.  They've changed now.  When I was about 5 they changed churches from a liberal one to a conservative one and the bulk of my up bring was informed by very random and silly tid bits from (an American Media company) Focus On the Family and random preachers.  Naturally they booted me out for being a sinner at 15 so I didn't have to suffer that garbage too long.

Nice one sinner, well played! :lol:

1 hour ago, soon said:

It was a bizarre time.  They've changed now.  When I was about 5 they changed churches from a liberal one to a conservative one and the bulk of my up bring was informed by very random and silly tid bits from (an American Media company) Focus On the Family and random preachers.  Naturally they booted me out for being a sinner at 15 so I didn't have to suffer that garbage too long.

at 15?? what did you do?

4 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

at 15?? what did you do?

I honestly dont know.  I smoked some pot and didn't hate people?  

Ever ate french fries with Ranch, on weed ?   :lol:

Come July you will!

Edited by soon

Just now, soon said:

I honestly dont know.  I smoked some pot and didn't hate people?  

Every ate french fries with Ranch, on weed ?   :lol:

Come July you will!

this show Bong Appetit is giving me some banging ideas on what to do with weed, weed infused oil and the lot. like a 5 course all cannibis meal! OH this guy on the show ( am watching right now ) mentioned joints smeared with hash oil, they still have that, yay!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, classicrawker said:

So I hear fries/ chips and mayo are a big combo in Europe? Now Mayo is probably my favorite condiment but never tried it on fries.......no love for mayo from the European posters?

It's mostly a Dutch and Belgium thing and the way we eat it.

I love mayo, ketchup and choppep onions, that we call a special. Also the combination of mayo, saté sauce and chopped onions is great.

8 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Sainsburys baked beans are nicer than Heinz and Richmond are the only sausages I eat.

Fried egg with that but i only eat the yolk.

I think the they meant more like condiments thats a fucking fry up Jan :lol:

What do you put on your chips?

Bacon sausage black pudding egg beans mushrooms toast and a cup of tea :lol:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

He's from Glasgow though so certain allowances have to be made I'm surprised he didn't say batter :lol:

A battered fried egg, omg, why didn't someone think of this before?!?!  A battered fried egg sandwich with battered fried bread!  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wasted said:

Just batter a fry up. Batter up. Battering bacon could be the end of western civilisation. 

I'm pretty sure the jocks have done that already.

I quite like the look of what black americans eat, soul food and that.  Looks a lot like what my lot eat, except the chitlins and trotters and that.  Tell you what I always wanted to try was chicken fried steak.

Edited by Len Cnut

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I quite like the look of what black americans eat, soul food and that.  Looks a lot like what my lot eat, except the chitlins and trotters and that.  Tell you what I always wanted to try was chicken fried steak.

Is that like Bernard Mathews chicken burgers? Breaded chicken. 

Like Cajun chicken? Dylan eats that. New Orleans is where you need to go. 

I've always wanted to go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. That's where Snoop goes. 

My mecca is Sunset Strip. I think if I went I'd never leave. Better get in before Trump builds a wall. 

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I've always wanted to go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. That's where Snoop goes. 

My mecca is Sunset Strip. I think if I went I'd never leave. Better get in before Trump builds a wall. 

I got 6 rib eyes from this japanese supermarket. So it's steak 3 times a day. Steak and eggs, steak and salad, steak and fries. Let the Cotes du rhone flow like the Nile, slow and full malaria. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wasted said:

I got 6 rib eyes from this japanese supermarket. So it's steak 3 times a day. Steak and eggs, steak and salad, steak and fries. Let the Cotes du rhone flow like the Nile, slow and full malaria. 

I think its just fuckin battered steak?  I dunno but it looks the bollocks.  They eat all fuckin cornbread and okra and massive bits of fried chicken and that, dont they?

Fuck the sunset strip, looks depressing!  Let Trump build a wall, thats what I say, if he wants to lock in the smell of his own farts thats up to him.  America looks more cool down South than anywhere else.

I suppose the ol' chinkies are good round your way, they seem to have something of a facsimillie of just about everything.

33 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think its just fuckin battered steak?  I dunno but it looks the bollocks.  They eat all fuckin cornbread and okra and massive bits of fried chicken and that, dont they?

Fuck the sunset strip, looks depressing!  Let Trump build a wall, thats what I say, if he wants to lock in the smell of his own farts thats up to him.  America looks more cool down South than anywhere else.

I suppose the ol' chinkies are good round your way, they seem to have something of a facsimillie of just about everything.

True hence why I'm on a carb free fat fuck diet. Too many options. Everything from American to Mongolian. Theres this new N Korea restaurant set up by the government with these imported N Korea birds tempting you in for Kim Jong un meal with Karoke. I checked it online because i thought was a brothel where sone girl sits on your knee for 200 quid. 

I saw Lemmy at the Rainbow, just a dive bar. I could drink there all there. I just want to go to the whisky and feel like Jim Morrison. Maybe Lana Del Rey will blow me for my post count. 

Yeah u just hammer a chicken breast then batter it with cajun/tobasco. Probably best buy some frozen ones. But cajun chicken done proper is the best. Dylan has it on his tour bus. 

The thing is there's already a wall. Don't tell anyone Trumps policies are just a reunion tour. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wasted said:

True hence why I'm on a carb free fat fuck diet. Too many options. Everything from American to Mongolian. Theres this new N Korea restaurant set up by the government with these imported N Korea birds tempting you in for Kim Jong un meal with Karoke. I checked it online because i thought was a brothel where sone girl sits on your knee for 200 quid. 

I saw Lemmy at the Rainbow, just a dive bar. I could drink there all there. I just want to go to the whisky and feel like Jim Morrison. Maybe Lana Del Rey will blow me for my post count. 

Yeah u just hammer a chicken breast then batter it with cajun/tobasco. Probably best buy some frozen ones. But cajun chicken done proper is the best. Dylan has it on his tour bus. 

The thing is there's already a wall. Don't tell anyone Trumps policies are just a reunion tour. 

Whats a Mongolian have for his tea then? :lol:

I'd just find it really depressing, I could sit and drink all day down The Badger with the OAPs and come out feeling chirpier than I might sitting where a bunch of ol' burn out 1980s wannabe New York Dolls jobs used to hang out.  When your Jim Morrisons and Nilssons and Keith Moons and John Lennons hung out there it was something else entirely.  

Edited by Len Cnut

55 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Oh yeah man- chicken fried steak is the tits man. It's basically a cube steak (if you're familiar with that- I don't know how to explain it), dipped in batter and pan fried in oil or grease like fried chicken. Topped with white gravy, side of mashed potatoes and gravy. Deeee-fuckin-licious... It's also a mainstay in the Midwest where I live.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Whats a Mongolian have for his tea then? :lol:

I'd just find it really depressing, I could sit and drink all day down The Badger with the OAPs and come out feeling chirpier than I might sitting where a bunch of ol' burn out 1980s wannabe New York Dolls jobs used to hang out.

You've been? I know it's more of car park these days. I've been to CBJB's in Nyc. Have you been to Filthy McNasties in London? I used to go there. Shaun and Pete were always bout to come. Never saw them. Like the Good Mixer everyone says they go there. 

I know me I'll ruin it. Like I got this hotel next to pyramids. I was just watching CNN looking at the pyramids out the window ordering Kofti. Kofti is like lamb meatballs or something. It's doner kebab on a stick. Problem if you leve hotel no booze. So I just room serviced the shit out of it. I did go to all the places like the James Bond Phinx light show and Nefriti but not on tour so I always feared knidnaping.