The Chris Pitman appreciation thread

Sosso

Some people seems to dislike him but I think that he is one of the most underrated ex-members. 

Here are some example of his work inside and outside of GN'R.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

The mans a massive fuckin' minge.  He looks like Buffalo Bill out of Silence of the Lambs, the most superfluous pointless wankbag of a member any band ever had, he just looks like a cunt...just one of them faces that if you happened to be standing next to him at a bus stop you'd look and go 'i bet he's a right fuckin' cunt'.  He has the eyes of a closet sadist.  I'll fuckin' lay odds that there's some sort of a sex crime in his history somewhere :lol:

• Like 4

this page should be laughed at and deleted.  I'M KIDDING!  there's no question of pitman's talent and there must've been something axl connected to because he kept him around.  maybe i need to be more forgiving but i was sort of really turned off by him talking shit, the "nostalgia tour" hate he was throwing toward everyone, i know he said he was sorry and i'm sure after some thought he truly was but… all i can say is i'm glad he's not in the band, and melissa fits with axl slash duff the way pitman doesn't feel right.  people hate her but i think it works.   

did slash and duff rehearse with pitman?  anyone know?  i wonder if there was a musical or personal disconnect.  

or maybe it was pitman was insulted by what he was offered financially and then blew up...  

1 hour ago, Sunset Gardner said:

did slash and duff rehearse with pitman?  anyone know?  i wonder if there was a musical or personal disconnect.  

He seemed very friendly with Duff during the South America tour in 2014. But things could have changed since Slash rejoined the band.