The Countdown Thread

Just now, xBrownstonex said:

Well you see. There are lots of people who haven't seen the tour yet. So for them its going to be better than last summer. Cause this might be shocking news for you, but i was  talking about those of us who actually go to the shows.

nevermind though. Lets keep this thread positive.

From your perspective, perhaps. We also had AC/DC, and great vocals and the freshness. There are numerous reasons why I won't be paying another ticket this summer, some are quite obvious. I hope it's going to be a decent show, but better than last summer, I doubt it.

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I think people mistake honesty for negativity. 

Many of my posts could probably be viewed as negative. They're not negative for the sake of being negative though. They're just honest. I don't hold back my honest opinion just because others may see it as negative. 

Having said that, I'm happy as hell for those who haven't seen this tour yet and will get their chance this summer. 

When we talk about Art it's understandable that this type of mistake happens...Honesty can easily be regarded as negativity when one tries to impose it as a "truth." And when a person repeatedly, in every subject, intentionally tries to impose their honesty to use it to take it down...well, it will probably be considered as something negative. We can use our honesty for different purposes.

I also believe that everyone here is being honest when we express our opinions, even those who say they are enjoying the band´s moment . So, honesty is not an exclusivity of those who are not satisfied or are not happy with what is happening at the moment with the band.

OBS. I'm not necessarily talking about you ... I'm speaking in general terms, taking into consideration what I've read here in recent months, since I'm new here.

Anyway, I am happy that our European friends will finally be able to see a NITLT show! I hope you can have fun and please don´t  forget those who will not be present at the shows...We need a bunch of good videos, right?:P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jekylhyde said:

Yeah, can't wait to finally see Guns with Duff and Slash back in the band!

I also saw Kiss a week ago, this year is the best! 

Oletko tulossa 1.7 Hämeenlinnaan konserttiin? (oletan että puhut suomea - location Finland :))

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I think people mistake honesty for negativity. 

Many of my posts could probably be viewed as negative. They're not negative for the sake of being negative though. They're just honest. I don't hold back my honest opinion just because others may see it as negative. 

Having said that, I'm happy as hell for those who haven't seen this tour yet and will get their chance this summer. 

i totally agree with this (as someone who posts things and opinions surely others disagree with).  gnr is a divisive band, even amongst themselves, so it's natural for the fans to fall into different camps of opinion.  but we all love gnr, and i think DEBATING gnr and rock n' roll is a fun thing to do.  it's never personal.  agree to disagree and move right along or pony up and DEBATE your side of the story.  

3 hours ago, Jaygnr said:

Totally agree!! Im going to the kickoff show in Slane Ireland!! Been waiting my whole life to see Axl slash & Duff on stage together. Was only 3 in 1992 last time they played. Had the pleasure of seeing slash solo twice:axl:, VR twice, & Axls guns :axl92:3 times in Ireland...but this is what im living for now. Hopefully as its the kickoff show they play a few extra new tracks?:headbang::headbang::headbang:

i'm stoked you're getting to see them finally, and everyone like you seeing gnr for the first time this leg,  hope you have a great show and get the songs you love.  

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Rock on European friends!! Have a blast!!! :headbang:

Your summer is gonna kick ass and now it's my turn to watch the Periscopes in winter, wrapped in 3 blankets, with a bag of chips :P

Given the current weather in central Europe, you may not be the only one to watch the shows wrapped in a blanket. :rofl-lol:

But no weather can stop me from enjoying the shows. :headbang:

I. AM. COMING. 

Spoiler

Související obrázek

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

Given the current weather in central Europe, you may not be the only one to watch the shows wrapped in a blanket. :rofl-lol:

But no weather can stop me from enjoying the shows. :headbang:

I. AM. COMING. 

Hide contents

Související obrázek

Throw all the blankets at Axl when he comes on stage! :headbang: