Axl Performing with Billy Joel tonight

1 minute ago, Derick said:

I think the guy in the hat is the guy who draws the clothes that Axl uses lately and that one in a skeleton jacket is the band's personal trainer.

That would be awesome if he comes out in the skeleton jacket. Nothing cooler than seeing him come out on stage in Arlington with it on. 

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Honestly had to do a double take as i thought the guy in the hat was Eddie Vedder

I didnt notice but he really does look like him.  And why not at this point?!? They'll cover Who song together at Joels show.  

Edited by soon
  • Like 2

• downzy changed the title to Axl Performing with Billy Joel tonight
Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't know but I hope Axl comes on stage like now. Cuz this shit is less than watchable. Billy Joel has some songs I like but fuck he's terrible live.

Pink in two songs for 2 songs.  Axl is on the 15th song and in the encore.

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't know but I hope Axl comes on stage like now. Cuz this shit is less than watchable. Billy Joel has some songs I like but fuck he's terrible live.

I saw him live a couple of years ago and these periscopes do a serious disservice to the show he puts on.  

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

I saw him live a couple of years ago and these periscopes do a serious disservice to the show he puts on.  

Isn't that the nature of periscopes and other amateur live streaming? You really have to be somewhere in person to get the full effect.

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

It does that to any band IMO. I think I made the point here a couple months ago that the live experience (physically being there, interacting with other fans) is vastly different than what wesee on Periscope

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

The older I get the shorter my attention span gets. Slow songs kill me.

I hate getting old.

Slow songs killed me when I was young, too.  It's not you, it's the songs.  :P

Earlier when Fernado posted those shots of the stage i thought for sure Axl and Slash were going to be backstage for Metallica as i know they just started their summer tour. 

And that would have been the last thing i saw as immediatly we would have known hell had frozen over. Not in this lifetime i guess 

• Like 1