Axl Performing with Billy Joel tonight

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ya know. If Axl were to sing like that on the next album I don't think I'd have a problem with it. What the fuck is the hold up on this new music?!

Don't wanna get on detail not a thread for that, but albums don't really bring money because internet destroyed industry and tour brings ALOT of money so that's main reason probably.

Edited by DexAxl

Just now, DexAxl said:

Don't wanna get on detail not a thread for that, but albums don't really bring money because internet destroyed industry and tour brings ALOT of money so that's a reason probably.

this "internet destroyed industry" is bullshit, Metallica sold more than 100,000 copies of their last album in the first month or something like it

I liked that second song, the comments on Periscope were bad, the girl said he was 'out of key', but I really liked the way his lower voice fit in that song. And overall, it's so nice he did something like this!! Go Axl :headbang:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

this "internet destroyed industry" is bullshit, Metallica sold more than 100,000 copies of their last album in the first month or something like it

That's hilarious. If there wasn't youtube and various streaming services don't you think they would sell more than double of that?

Anyway for GNR it pays off better to milk old songs on tour than to record new album.

Edited by DexAxl

27 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

That's hilarious. If there wasn't youtube and various streaming services don't you think they would sell more than double of that?

Anyway for GNR it pays off better to milk old songs on tour than to record new album.

so why GNR don't do the same? I bet we would be shitting rainbows out of our asses if they did all the stuff Metallica did to promote Hardwired

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cqleonardo said:

gnr has been bullshit for 26 years and yet people love it and pay good money to watch the bullshit

39 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

axl low voice still sounds really good

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

C_xIkn8XUAEdfR9.jpg

this photo is perfect for a bootleg cover

if i has a bootleg company i would release a single of these two songs with this photo on the back cover and some random photo of axl and billy on the cover

Billy had his roadie "Chainsaw" come out doing Highway to Hell for years so they knew the song well. 

....Brian Johnson is a good friend of his, they're both into racing, motorcycles, and Billy also has a home in Florida. 

13 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

gnr has been bullshit for 26 years and yet people love it and pay good money to watch the bullshit

axl low voice still sounds really good

this photo is perfect for a bootleg cover

if i has a bootleg company i would release a single of these two songs with this photo on the back cover and some random photo of axl and billy on the cover

Earlier, Billy was going "what's with the smoke, what am I, Yes?" 

• Like 1