Axl Performing with Billy Joel tonight

20 hours ago, Modano09 said:

Well "Axl's happy because of the zillion dollars" isn't any more proven than "Axl's thrilled to not have Steve Adler around", so what's the difference? Axl's always had money. Maybe having two of his closest friends back in his life and back in his band is making him happy? The money was always there if he wanted more of it. 

oh surely axl was making just as much money before the guns and aliens tour, sorry i didnt notice that!

31 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

oh surely axl was making just as much money before the guns and aliens tour, sorry i didnt notice that!

Oh he's making more money now but he's always had it. It's not like there were things in life he missed out on because he was only worth $150 million before Slash and Duff came back.

3 hours ago, Modano09 said:

Oh he's making more money now but he's always had it. It's not like there were things in life he missed out on because he was only worth $150 million before Slash and Duff came back.

yeah, you are obviously correct! the abundance of money pre-guns n aliens tour certainly explains why he didnt paid the alien keyboardist! It also explains the refusal to share the loot with izzy (and steven)! And it obviously also explains why he decided to play with the guitar player that was in his ass again! the abundance of money pre-guns n aliens tour definetely explains everything!

:rofl-lol:

The money argument is so dumb. Obviously they love the money they're making (who wouldn't?) and it appears Slash and Axl at least needed it to a certain extent. But that money was always there for them to take if they had wanted it. Slash has talked multiple times in the past about exhorbitant amounts of money being offered to them for a reunion. For decades, they refused to take it. And I'm sure Mr. Coachella Guy didn't offer that much more than all these other people either. So it's more a matter of them finally pulling their heads out of their asses and being willing to rebuild past relationships and mend old bridges, rather than a purely financially motivated endeavour.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, ludurigan said:

yeah, you are obviously correct! the abundance of money pre-guns n aliens tour certainly explains why he didnt paid the alien keyboardist! It also explains the refusal to share the loot with izzy (and steven)! And it obviously also explains why he decided to play with the guitar player that was in his ass again! the abundance of money pre-guns n aliens tour definetely explains everything!

They don't want Alder around full time and they didn't feel Izzy was entitled to "equal loot". 

Axl's worth $150 million personally. He's not happy now because he can suddenly afford to do things he hasn't been able to until now. 

On 14/05/2017 at 10:57 AM, KeyserSoze said:

As the GNR Sudamerica twitter just noted, 

Minus AXL/DC, the last time Axl got up on stage at a concert that wasn't his own was the year 2000 when Gilby Clarke played the Cat Club in LA

20000622photo01.jpg

20000622photo02.jpg

Didn't he play with others at the Michael J Fox benefit? Or Vercase thing in 2006?

5 hours ago, MADDOGJONES said:

Didn't he play with others at the Michael J Fox benefit? Or Vercase thing in 2006?

Yep! At the Versace party he play with the band (without Stinson) with Pitman on the bass

In that Michael J Fox benefit  he sung Live And Let Die but I think that was with another people not with the band

bhwtba.jpg

And this one was in a Oscar`s after party with Chris Contogouris (?)

2ik2qtz.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 2:24 AM, ludurigan said:

They don't want Adler around all the time but they don't feel either of them are entitled to equal 'loot'. It's not because Axl's struggling to get by on $150 million and once this tour is over they'll be all kinds of things he can afford to do finally!

4 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

They don't want Adler around all the time but they don't feel either of them are entitled to equal 'loot'. It's not because Axl's struggling to get by on $150 million and once this tour is over they'll be all kinds of things he can afford to do finally!

yeah its alll for the pure love of rock n roll  thats all there is to it

36 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

really? wow! i didnt know that! thank you so much for letting me know this. pure knowledge! I love coming to this forum everyday to learn new stuff!

Based on your complaints and accusations based on them making money I didn't think you were aware.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Modano09 said:

Based on your complaints and accusations based on them making money I didn't think you were aware.

of course i was not aware! you are the provider of this very important piece of information that completely changed my perspective on all things GNR. thanks again! :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

of course i was not aware! you are the provider of this very important piece of information that completely changed my perspective on all things GNR. thanks again! :rofl-lol:

Well now that you know hopefully you can stop whining about them getting paid for doing their job.

4 hours ago, Modano09 said:

Well now that you know hopefully you can stop whining about them getting paid for doing their job.

yes! thanks for telling me all that precious info!

I have learned so much stuff from you in this forum!

I have learned from you that Steven cant play and Izzy cant tour!

Now I know that people are allowed to make money.

This is just so instigating!

Oh, please keep talking to me and please keep providing me priceless GNR info!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

yes! thanks for telling me all that precious info!

I have learned so much stuff from you in this forum!

I have learned from you that Steven cant play and Izzy cant tour!

Now I know that people are allowed to make money.

This is just so instigating!

Oh, please keep talking to me and please keep providing me priceless GNR info!

The more you know.