Brian Johnson Returns to the Stage

bigpoop

44 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I don't think this signals a return to AC/DC. A one off guest appearance on one song is much easier and has little threats to his hearing as opposed to a full on 2 hour a night stadium tour. Still, very cool to see.

^^^ This. Don't think he'll return to AC/DC, personally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucketfoot said:

Percy is just cool as fuck.

The dude's voice aged like wine. Its different, but even better in certain ways. I love Robert Plant as a musician, the dude absolutely inspires me. I wish he would do one final trek with Zeppelin, though 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The dude's voice aged like wine. Its different, but even better in certain ways. I love Robert Plant as a musician, the dude absolutely inspires me. I wish he would do one final trek with Zeppelin, though 

Yeah, me too, really respect him for not doing it though, he's always moving forward.... poor Jimmy.

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yep, I feel like he's running out of time and it looks like it's never going to happen now though. Shame, Celebration Day was spectacular.

• Like 1

I think if I had been at this show, I would have of died and gone to heaven quite happily. Two of my Icons Plant and Rodgers, and its absolutely amazing to see Brian Johnson up there, three awesome voices on one stage. The comradery is a joy to watch, I can't fan girl enough over this.

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I follow a few Zepplin sites, and there's some rumblings that Led Zepplin will be the surprise band at Glastonbury this year, I have no idea if it's true but would be great to see ??