New Music Video "Judas" by Fozzy is based on "Garden Of Eden"

I'm a Fozzy Fan and the new music video by Fozzy is based on GN'Rs Garden Of Eden

I think is pretty cool idea to create a music video like Garden Of Eden and it looks really good

and btw the song is one of best from Fozzy \m/

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Love the song and the video makes me chuckle, but I don't feel like it's their best. 

Wanderlust, Martyr No More, God Pounds His Nails, Sandpaper, One Crazed Anarchist. That's my Fozzy.

Storm The Beaches is their best song. So epic.

9 hours ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Love the song and the video makes me chuckle, but I don't feel like it's their best. 

Wanderlust, Martyr No More, God Pounds His Nails, Sandpaper, One Crazed Anarchist. That's my Fozzy.

Yeah it's good, but far from their best. Would have been one of the weaker songs on Sin and Bones and might not even have made Wanna Start a War. Still a catchy listen, good first single to hook new fans, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the record. 

15 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Yeah it's good, but far from their best. Would have been one of the weaker songs on Sin and Bones and might not even have made Wanna Start a War. Still a catchy listen, good first single to hook new fans, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the record. 

Honestly sounds like a Wanna Start A War reject.

Fozzy at their best is pretty good. I don't rate Jericho much as a live performer, but I always dig the records. Chasing the Grail is my favorite, followed by Sin and Bones and Wanna Start A War. But there's gems on Happenstance, too. All That Remains should have sold way more than it did, especially with Zakk involved. 

Good NuGNR related story, Bumblefoot gifted Rich Ward the equipment to record Chasing the Grail with. 

First Fozzy song i've heard and was pleasantly surprised that it's an alright little tune. 

Question about Jericho's voice:

He sounds like absolute shit on his podcast when he tries to sing or scream anything. The vocals on this song sound like they are produced to absolute fuck. So I looked for live versions and it's hard to hear him well under all the background/playback vocals but he again sounds auto-tuned and reverbed to fuck. 

Can he actually sing at all or is he just playing rockstar because he can?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

First Fozzy song i've heard and was pleasantly surprised that it's an alright little tune. 

He sounds like absolute shit on his podcast when he tries to sing or scream anything. The vocals on this song sound like they are produced to absolute fuck. So I looked for live versions and it's hard to hear him well under all the background/playback vocals but he again sounds auto-tuned and reverbed to fuck. 

Pull up Remains Alive on Youtube. Live album from about '06. That's Jericho's version of Axl's 2010. If you think he sounds like shit there, he's always gonna sound shit live to you. 

I think he can be good in studio but live...ehh. Sometimes.  Kinda playing rockstar. 

Skip to about 1:20

Edited by Obsession Of Vanity

2 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

Huge bias as I'm from Winnipeg (you idiot) and Jericho is like a demigod around here, but he's playing rock star because he can. I enjoy some of the bands music but a lot of it is a bit heavy for my liking. I cherry pick some songs here and there. His singing has gotten better over the years but he's still not a great singer Imo.