New Music Video "Judas" by Fozzy is based on "Garden Of Eden"

11 hours ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Pull up Remains Alive on Youtube. Live album from about '06. That's Jericho's version of Axl's 2010. If you think he sounds like shit there, he's always gonna sound shit live to you. 

I think he can be good in studio but live...ehh. Sometimes.  Kinda playing rockstar. 

Skip to about 1:20

Says video not available :( Can't find the song from further than a few years back. Guess they took the official stuff down. 

I don't think he sounds shit so much as he's getting a lot of help and trickery. When you hear him sing or try and scream accappella on his podcast it's pretty brutal. And then he'll have Baz on who just opens his mouth and chainsaws effortlessly. 

Edited by Jordan Rose

3 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

Says video not available :( Can't find the song from further than a few years back. Guess they took the official stuff down. 

I don't think he sounds shit so much as he's getting a lot of help and trickery. When you hear him sing or try and scream accappella on his podcast it's pretty brutal. And then he'll have Baz on who just opens his mouth and chainsaws effortlessly. 

Just look up fozzy at wacken on YouTube. 

23 minutes ago, jonah said:

Just look up fozzy at wacken on YouTube. 

Ouch. He sounds flat a lot of the time and the rest of the band are better singers than him. But good for him still making money with it at nearly 50 after all these years. 

This band and this video is an example of what I experience as fandom X Files, so to speak.  People liking it and getting it remains for me an unexplained phenomena.  I just scratch my head and can't fathom the whole scene.  I can only discern that people into it have fun with it and thats a great thing.  So from that perspective; I want to believe.