Recommend me shows

Sometimes I have some time to kill so it's nice to have something to watch every once in a while.

If it helps, here are some shows I've watched and liked:

Criminal Minds

Big Bang Theory

Bobs burgers

Modern family

Family guy

Orange is the new Black

Misfits

Skins

Shameless

Last man on Earth

This is Us

Not very into stuff like Game of Thrones, Supernatural or other such shows. 

iZombie 

Parks and Recreation

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Weeds 

The Untold History Of The United States, on Netflix is a documentary series Im enjoying now.  

Brooklyn nine-nine

The Americans (some people I know were put off by some of the types of violence depicted, be warned)

Scream

oh you're late to the party with Big Bang but it'll be worth watching from Day 1! the season finale was EPIC ;)

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt very good show

Weeds was ok. i juust watched it right after binge watching Breaking Bad so...

Last Man on Earth..started out great now it's kinda meh but it may come back around :shrugs:

2 hours ago, soon said:

Weeds 

Brooklyn nine-nine

Yes to these, but really only the first 4-5 seasons of Weeds were good. The last couple were just retarded. I will also admit that Brooklyn Nine-nine is not a good show, but I like to smoke a few bowls and watch it.

I'll add:

Rick and Morty

Archer

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

The Sopranos.

"MIX IT WITH THE RELISH!" :lol:

I've got a few seasons on dvd. Instead of keeping up with new shows I just throw a disc in. Let's enjoy, let the x destroy, you're spinal cord so you can't walk no more. Season 4 is always great. Steve Buscemi shows up. Pine Barrens. That big Russian. Trump was watching. 

On 16 May 2017 at 6:11 PM, Silent Jay said:

Before men were mad

Before thrones played games

Before bad was broken

Before the dead walked

Before they got lost

There was Twin Peaks

Before that there was Nothern Exposure. 

24 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

I used to watch Roseanne with a tub of ice cream growing up.

I wish. Does Dan have a heart attack or was that Wonder Years?

I watched a lot of those shows without understanding really. Like Cheers. All I understood from Friends was that Joey always ordered 2 pizzas and put butter in spaghetti sauce. And I still don't have Lazy boys. I got football mini table, nobody gives a fuck. Still on the fence about Aniston. I remember Stern discovered her as runner or something. He said she was so hot sheshouldn't be working,just go stand out on the road until a rich guy picks her up. This is all semi fictional wasted propaganda. Steaks!

Edited by wasted

9 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

I used to watch Roseanne with a tub of ice cream growing up.

Roseanne is coming back with new episodes on ABC in 2018 with all the original cast members.

I watch:

Gotham, Lucifer, Brooklyn 99, The Middle, Pretty Little Liars, Prison Break, Seinfeld reruns, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Speechless, Hear no evil, See no evil, Supernatural, Riverdale, Fear thy Neighbor, Evil Stepmothers,

Grimm, Wyonna Earp, The Walking Dead, The Strain, Feud Betty vs Joan, American Horror Story, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, the Mick, The Bates Motel, Fear the Walking Dead. El Rey's Kung Fu Thursday, Animal Kingdom( season 2 begins May 30), Guy's Grocery Games, General Hospital and Days of our lives.

Twin Peaks is coming back on Showtime too.

So many old shows are coming back to tv.

I tell you the new season of Prison Break after a 7 year break is just amazing. I love Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell. The magic is still there.

Not sure if I'll watch Roseanne again. I was getting tired of the show back when it was first on and I thought Dan (John Goodman) was dead?

I will watch Will and Grace. I loved that show. So funny.

4 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

You got that backwards my friend :)

Twin Peaks - April 8, 1990 – June 10, 1991

Northern Exposure - July 12, 1990 – July 26, 1995

I didn't watch Twin peaks until after Nothern Exposure. Maybe the tv release date was different in the UK or I just started watching later. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I didn't watch Twin peaks until after Nothern Exposure. Maybe the tv release date was different in the UK or I just started watching later. 

Probably it was later. I know the premiere dates are very close together but the pilot episode of Twin Peaks was shot in 1989 and for international audiences it was shot with a closed ending (Cooper's dream sequence with the midget basicaly) in case it never got picked up for series.

1 hour ago, Jabberwocky said:

Probably it was later. I know the premiere dates are very close together but the pilot episode of Twin Peaks was shot in 1989 and for international audiences it was shot with a closed ending (Cooper's dream sequence with the midget basicaly) in case it never got picked up for series.

I just remembering watching Exposure at 11pm on a Monday night. Then Twin peaks started showing at prime time. 

• 3 months later...