Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

1 minute ago, 2414225 said:

Once again: They will announce a warm up gig before they hit the European tour. It's so obvious...

But according to Susan's instagram they leave for Ireland before the announcement so...when & where is this warm up gig supposed to happen?

And since 4tus is still in the band there is no chance for Izzy. And we won't see Adler either. 

giphy.gif?response_id=5921bb30ecf8e4ab2c

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

I think the announcement SHOULD BE a single.

Announcing an Appetite anniversary show in July with Steven and Izzy would be kinda shitty for the european fans who will have to put up with Frank Ferrer.

Announcing an Appetite anniversary show without mentioning Steven and Izzy would make them the shittiest band on the planet. What would be the big announcement? Frank Ferrer will be destroying Anything Goes and Think About You too?

Of course you never know with this band but they're supposed to announce something big enough to live up to the hype they're creating. We'll see...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

It was on her instagram story yesterday. It's probably expired by now.

Still is there. But just shows some clothes, a photo of Dublin with the drawing of an airplane and a poster of the show, doesn't say when they are going to Ireland. Anyway, I also believe that on the day of the announcement they will already be going to Europe. They have a great distance to fly, not to mention time zone,etc..

1 minute ago, Derick said:

Still is there. But just shows some clothes, a photo of Dublin with the drawing of an airplane and a poster of the show, doesn't say when they are going to Ireland. Anyway, I also believe that on the day of the announcement they will already be going to Europe. They have a great distance to fly, not to mention time zone,etc..

Huh. I would've sworn there was another one that said something like Ireland 2morrow or something. Guess I was wrong, sorry!

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Huh. I would've sworn there was another one that said something like Ireland 2morrow or something. Guess I was wrong, sorry!

No problem..Maybe she deleted it, you know.. She lives on GNR´s World now! :lol:

• Like 1

It's just going to be an announcement of a show in LA. It's not new music. If it was something like that, then GN'R would announce it, not an LA radio station. 

It would be nice to see the AFD5 do a show or just be involved somehow for the anniversary, but it would be shitty as hell to have Frank and Richard for the rest of the tour, so it prob isn't going to happen. I have nothing against Melissa but to see her there at the 30th anniversary is just a f--ing joke. 

• Like 2

Just now, delilahrose said:

It's just going to be an announcement of a show in LA. It's not new music. If it was something like that, then GN'R would announce it, not an LA radio station. 

Except the band themselves have teased Wednesday as the date for a bigger than usual announcement 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2414225 said:

Once again: They will announce a warm up gig before they hit the European tour. It's so obvious... 

And since 4tus is still in the band there is no chance for Izzy. And we won't see Adler either. 

It's too much of a tease for something that small, and no fucking way they would play anything 3 days before Ireland it's different continent they can't just show up there one night before the show.

• Like 1

I don't think the announcement will be a warmup show. When they added dates in the prior legs, they just added them and announced them without teasing it for 5 days. Also, as others have said, I think the whole entourage is gonna have to be in Ireland by then. They need a couple days to get rid of the jet lag probably. Not to mention getting all the instruments and equipment over there.Yes there can be multiple stages but not instruments.

The GnR video and Slash's timing of posting that little clip of a dinosaur working a mixing board have my hopes up. And for once, the logic points to something new. Possibly...

• Like 2