Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

4 minutes ago, Fede said:

KLOS is talking about it almost every 20 minutes... Last time they took a call. 

Radio Announcer: What do you think is the Big Announcement We got for you guys thursday??? 

Caller: They will get together... 

Radio Announcer: You should know they'd been touring together since last year... 

Caller: That's not Guns N' Roses, I mean Guns N' Roses will get together. 

Radio Announcer: Thank you very much, our next song... 

The radio announcer is reading twits, she yawned  about a DVD, and she said "I'll keep my fingers crossed this Appetite for Destruction thing is the big announcement we got for you next Thursday". 

She says they don't know what time the announcement will be. 

lol. I heard that one as well while driving to pick up some groceries

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fede said:

KLOS is talking about it almost every 20 minutes... Last time they took a call. 

Radio Announcer: What do you think is the Big Announcement We got for you guys thursday??? 

Caller: They will get together... 

Radio Announcer: You should know they'd been touring together since last year... 

Caller: That's not Guns N' Roses, I mean Guns N' Roses will get together. 

Radio Announcer: Thank you very much, our next song... 

The radio announcer is reading twits, she yawned  about a DVD, and she said "I'll keep my fingers crossed this Appetite for Destruction thing is the big announcement we got for you next Thursday". 

She says they don't know what time the announcement will be. 

Did the radio announcer slip up and say it was related to Appetite For Destruction?

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

??Rock on ice!!!

:headbang:

3 hours ago, RONIN said:

They're co-headlining with a band (The Who) at the end of a 1.5 year tour. The tour will not be able to fill stadiums for much longer - it would make sense to team up with another huge band. Also - A U2/GnR bill would be a kickass show (imho). Just like how they brought us Metallica at the expense of extra cash, it would be cool to see that again. That would help them continue playing stadiums.

As for The Cult, they're an opening band that's pretty irrelevant. I think Axl could have chosen a better band. He used to have good taste in music back in the day.

Fuck any co-headlining band. After 2nd US leg and European leg they better release album to support next stadium tour or they can enjoy playing in the arenas.

• Like 2

All this hype...damnit! It feels like it could be more than tour dates but it's so hard just knowing this band. But it almost feels like this is something that's gonna be really exciting. I know it's tour dates but...I can't wait for Thursday just for the chance it's something better.

9 hours ago, downzy said:

Had a dream last night about the announcement.  It was about a new song called something like I Will or Will Try and even made some of it up him head (it wasn't bad, if I can recall, lol).  

We can all dream ;)

Just wait until a third-class news site picks this up as some cryptic clue, lol.

We all know GN'R loves destroying dreams though...

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

Fuck any co-headlining band. After 2nd US leg and European leg they better release album to support next stadium tour or they can enjoy playing in the arenas.

They will most likely be doing arenas regardless of whether a new album Is released. 

10 minutes ago, ironmt said:

They will most likely be doing arenas regardless of whether a new album Is released. 

Yeah because they know excitement is dying. Soon will come time people won't get boner because Axl and Slash are on the same stage again, they won't be able to take money they want without an album.