Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

5 minutes ago, supercool said:

in the video, they said it's just the beginning.

It'll be an extension to the the tour

Smart arse reporter "Hey Axl when does the tour end"

Axl "Not in this lifetime"

• Like 2

I feel that it will be a gig on the Sun Set Strip maybe on the date of the release of Appetite.

If anything else then with some wishful thinking L.A will announce something like Appetite Day and  they will release a remastered version AFD with extra live track from the recent tour and new album art.....  but that is just some wishful thinking. 

:popcorn:

WIBBLE 

Where did they announce the delay in the reveal?  I haven't been able to find anything about it other than on here.

Out of curiosity, I did just take a drive around Hollywood to see if anything seemed out of the ordinary, but everything seems normal as of now.

Edited by AJROX

9 minutes ago, AJROX said:

Where did they announce the delay in the reveal?  I haven't been able to find anything about it other than on here.

Out of curiosity, I did just take a drive around Hollywood to see if anything seemed out of the ordinary, but everything seems normal as of now.

On Jarmo's forum, HTGTH, and on KLOS's Twitter feed:

The big @gunsnroses announcement has been pushed back until Thursday. What do you think it will be??? -mm

Just noticed the shirt's Duff bringing on tour is from a show on that radio station, Jonesy's Jukebox.

5 minutes ago, Lio said:

Just noticed the shirt's Duff bringing on tour is from a show on that radio station, Jonesy's Jukebox.

Yeah he's been on there a few times. Also him and Steve Jones go way back.

Edited by AlexC

7 minutes ago, Lio said:

On Jarmo's forum, HTGTH, and on KLOS's Twitter feed:

Ah, ok thanks.

Yeah, I saw that photo just a little while ago.  If KLOS actually does get first crack at the announcement, I would expect it to be either during Jonesy's Jukebox or during the morning show Frosty, Heidi, and Frank.  Hopefully we'll all have a better idea at what time the announcement will be tomorrow

Just now, AJROX said:

Ah, ok thanks.

Yeah, I saw that photo just a little while ago.  If KLOS actually does get first crack at the announcement, I would expect it to be either during Jonesy's Jukebox or during the morning show Frosty, Heidi, and Frank.  Hopefully we'll all have a better idea at what time the announcement will be tomorrow

On Nightrain Jarmo said to check the GnR site on Thursday morning, so probably sometime around then. Of course by then we'll all know what it is; the radio station will be just another media outlet covering.

6 minutes ago, Fanboy said:

Guys, you are hurting yourself, it's probably going to be an US tour, some new dates, leg or whatever, they are going to milk it till the last drop

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that deep down we all know that, but it's fun to speculate.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, slim26 said:

I am nearly certain that they alternated who played first for each show.

They didn't, that was the original idea, then Axl whined about it and James said fuck it, we'll play first every show

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

They didn't, that was the original idea, then Axl whined about it and James said fuck it, we'll play first every show

Well, Wasn't it because Metallica didn't want to end up playing in the middle of the night, because of Axl's late starts :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

Didn't they try it once but GN'R didn't take the stage until past 10 so Metallica didn't start until close to 1 am or something ?  Remember hearing something along those lines...lol

• Like 2