Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

Just now, axlslash said:

104.3 in NYC just teased a "major concert announcement" for 7am eastern time, FYI. Pretty much confirms that we're getting more NA tour dates tomorrow morning at 7 eastern. 

How is this a "big announcement"? :(

• Like 1

It will be hilarious if this ends up just being more shows, like they enjoy watching us suffer :lol: Unless the huge announcement is it will be a one off show with the real lineup but that would be way too good to be true.

1 hour ago, gunsguy said:

Hey, I think that time is wrong. It's using EDT instead of EST.

2 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I bet that guy who said its gonna be a guns/the who headlining tour was right after all.

That would be terrible.. I would seriously question even going..... Would they still play as many crap CD songs with a shorter set? Would we have to pay double because the Who is on the bill? I could care less about the Who... Never mind that it is a sin to put even a penny in Townsend's pocket...

2 minutes ago, ohmygod said:

Would not be surprised with an Aerosmith/GNR tour. Kat (GNR's photographer) is touring with Aerosmith right now, shooting them, so that may be a hint.

That also fits in to the "back where it all began" or whatever the fuck that video said.

7 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

It will be hilarious if this ends up just being more shows, like they enjoy watching us suffer :lol: Unless the huge announcement is it will be a one off show with the real lineup but that would be way too good to be true.

Hey, I think that time is wrong. It's using EDT instead of EST.

It is more shows. But we kinda figured that out after the last video