Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Because they enjoy watching the fans squirm on the Internet. Everyone gets too hyped up and it's bound to be a disappointment. 

Well i dont think the band would dissapoint the fans on purpose. Its not just other date. There must be something spec about it...

Why is everyone talking about 2nd US Fall leg... Isn't it already announced?

1. I mean for sure that leg wont be with AFD 5 cause they are playing secondary markets..

2. They got 2 weeks spare in between, so thats the only way for AFD to do something..

3. If they really wanna do something with AFD5, they would easily announce another stadium tour in primary markets...

So it's pointless to add 3rd US Fall leg..especially an arena one...

11 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Why a big/huge announcement about more dates. There must be something else in it. 

To you and I....but to a radio station, announcing a date for GnR is a huge announcenent.  Hell, local radio here a while back was saying the had a "big concert announcement" and it was Boston.  I tweeted them back after the announcement and told them the only thing bit about that was how mis-leading it was.

• Like 1

Just now, xBrownstonex said:

Could be just for those few shows during the anniversary time.

So the whole world would go to few shows with Adler and Izzy. And very few would bother with the rest of the tour?  

Just now, Padme said:

How so when he had Fortus and Melissa doing interviews just a few days ago?

Maybe fortus REALLY wanted that knife thing

Just now, soon said:

the mention of Noon in Dublin time is whats really nagging me.  Press conference?

I'm thinking that too

2 minutes ago, default_ said:

No matter who they are touring with and no matter what festival they're headlining, no matter the lineup, they shouldnt have done all this drama to announce more gigs.

I hate this band.

I still think it's something AFD 30th anniversary related. It's too much hype for just more regular shows.

• Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

Yes, it's the one that would market this show.

Maybe the other radios would just pick up the announcement from the N.Y. or Michigan radios. Or some other news outlet. It's gonna be everywhere one way or another. You better wait until we have the dates before ruling anything out