Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

If Izzy and Steven played a full show with GnR, I'd have no interest seeing any incarnation of the band otherwise (whether I saw them together or not).....ever.  I imagine that holds true for more people than not.

They didn't do any drama....we all did lol.

Yeah and they stirred the pot so rally, they're pretty responsible for it. If it's tour dates with the current lineup, just announce it and get it over with.

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Why is everyone talking about 2nd US Fall leg... Isn't it already announced?

1. I mean for sure that leg wont be with AFD 5 cause they are playing secondary markets..

2. They got 2 weeks spare in between, so thats the only way for AFD to do something..

3. If they really wanna do something with AFD5, they would easily announce another stadium tour in primary markets...

So it's pointless to add 3rd US Fall leg..especially an arena one...

Not when it's a cash grab $$$$$ :lol:;) 

It's been an exciting week since we've heard about the HUGE announcement. I went from thinking NEW MUSIC!!! to a few new tour dates in that time. I'm almost sad it will be over tomorrow :(

29 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Yeah and they stirred the pot so rally, they're pretty responsible for it. If it's tour dates with the current lineup, just announce it and get it over with.

They are promoting, what do you expect?  

Now I have a conflict here, or maybe I missed something, now KLOS says that the announcement is at Frosty, Heidi and Frank Show at 7, the show starts at 5:30 AM (of course LA Time), that's something completely different to 7:00 AM EST

By the way, before the Guns N' Roses songs, they play a mixed songs spot with The Pretender by Foo Fighters, Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses, and Whole Lotta Love by Zeppelin (irrelevant). 

Edited by Fede

2 minutes ago, Fede said:

Now I have a conflict here, or maybe I missed something, now KLOS says that the announcement is at Frosty, Heidi and Frank Show at 7, the show starts at 5:30 AM (of course LA Time), that's something completely different to 7:00 AM EST 

Must be 7:00AM PST then.

Just now, AlexC said:

Must be 7:00AM PST then.

I'm pretty sure the announcement will be at 7AM EST on the Nighttrain site and the radio stations will announce whenever they feel like it after that. So it should still be 4am PST.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm pretty sure the announcement will be at 7AM EST on the Nighttrain site and the radio stations will announce whenever they feel like it after that. So it should still be 4am PST.

I totally agree with that, I don't see a reason to stay around West Hollywood tonight, I will wake up before 4 AM and I will turn on my computer. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

Does anybody no I heard that the billboard on sunset Blvd is covered up.. please someone in LA please go and see and let us no...

It is, there's a pic of it somewhere on here from a few hours ago.

yeah, the pic is a few pages back.  And about the seemingly/likely covered up billboard: if thats what it is, no one anywhere out side of gnr fan forums care or noticed.  So again, if they are putting us through this, it better be something good.

3 hours ago, foxmulder said:

Guns N ROSES,  Metallica And Foo Fighters tour

Pretry sure that's the announcement 

I would've been happier if it was faith no more instead of foo fighters

You can bet the promoters are praying for this. Ticket sales for leg 2 have been very lackluster.

Just now, Joeypeeps said:

You can bet the promoters are praying for this. Ticket sales for leg 2 have been very lackluster.

I just checked this morning and It looks like prices have come down a bit and sells have picked up drastically for the first few shows. Ticket sells will get even better as the concerts get closer.