Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

14 minutes ago, ironmt said:

I just checked this morning and It looks like prices have come down a bit and sells have picked up drastically for the first few shows. Ticket sells will get even better as the concerts get closer.

Are you sure about that?  Ticketmster is known for blacking out whole sections of seats that aren't actually sold in order to sell other sections completely out first.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Are you sure about that?  Ticketmster is known for blacking out whole sections of seats that aren't actually sold in order to sell other sections completely out first.

That may be the case and you may be on to something. I am sure that the prices have dropped though.

6 minutes ago, jip said:

A huge announcement couldn't be nothing less than new music.

A huge announcement couldn't be relevant to any re-release,extra shows,dvds,afd lineup for a couple of shows or co-headliners.

Huge is new music.

Anything else is not huge 

AFD5 would be a huge announcement too. :facepalm:

2 days b4 you hit the road with the 2016 lineup you can't announce some shows with the afd lineup.it doesn't make sense,I personally don't think it will ever happen .The band has evolved into  a new hybrid over the years.You can't get the AFD sound or the AFD feeling back.Simple

16 minutes ago, jip said:

A huge announcement couldn't be nothing less than new music.

A huge announcement couldn't be relevant to any re-release,extra shows,dvds,afd lineup for a couple of shows or co-headliners.

Huge is new music.

Anything else is not huge 

Agreed. Unfortunately with Live Nation's Tweet, it seems this will be a tour announcement instead of new music. 

23 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Yes, I've been watching the STL tickets over the last couple of months, and haven't seen Pit 2 available at all.  Over the last couple of days, they reduced the price in the center floor section, reduced the Pit 1 price and then closed Pit 1, and closed the expensive VIP or whatever they were called front couple of rows.  All very interesting.  

23 minutes ago, uncivil war said:

I think I've worked it out. "Back where it all began"...

"Live...Like a Suicide" EP re-release, remixed and remastered with a brand new cover...

If that was the case Live Nation wouldn't need to be involved

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

AFD5 would be a huge announcement too. :facepalm:

For me personally, that's the only announcement I would consider "huge." Anything else---> more dates, remastered album, DVD, etc... -shrugs- Not really "huge." A new single would be big, but not huge. ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lio said:

2 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

I would be happy  if we would get pro shots from the Golden era. But all we will get are more US especially L.A. tour dates. 

NO Steven. 

NO Izzy. 

Maybe some guest spots by Gilby and Matt. That's all. 

1 hour ago, Fede said:

By the way, before the Guns N' Roses songs, they play a mixed songs spot with The Pretender by Foo Fighters, Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses, and Whole Lotta Love by Zeppelin (irrelevant)

Yeah, totally irrelevant most likely. This would be indeed a huge thing for the concerts industry: reunited Zeppelin, GnR and Foo Fighters together for a few shows.

Btw, I think there was a recent rumour about Zeppelin reuniting at Desert Trip (dinosaur's Coachella :P) next year for their 50th anniversary, but it's not happening.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

New US dates seem to be a given. The only hope is that they coincide with a new album being released this fall and a single being released tomorrow or soon. Of course this is Axl and all the bullshit that entails...so probably just more live dates on an endless cash grab tour.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I'm sticking by my guess that's it's just more tour dates.

Anyone hoping for more is probably going to be disappointed. I also think anyone hoping for any sort of line up change will be disappointed.

Have to agree, It will be more dates In arenas. 

An US arena leg would be absolutely ludicrous imo. They've been around the world, by the end of the year they'll have played US stadiums twice, SA twice. Something has to happen by then, or at the very least plans must be set in motion, publicly.