Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

1 minute ago, Pedrolg said:

An US arena leg would be absolutely ludicrous imo. They've been around the world, by the end of the year they'll have played US stadiums twice, SA twice. Something has to happen by then, or at the very least plans must be set in motion, publicly.

Why Is It absolutely ludicrous? That Is exactly what they did In there prime after the Use Your Illusion Tour stadium shows.

• Like 2

Just now, Stizzyfan01 said:

Guns N' Roses posted a video on instagram storyline and looks like Melissa keyboard. Dizzy keyboard and franks drum sticks..no clue what that means??

Yeah, they rehearsed 5 days ago. Those pics are all old from their snapchat.

6 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Still had a new album behind it lol

lol, true. What makes It even more comical Is that the tour started 7 years before the album was released.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm sticking by my guess that's it's just more tour dates.

Anyone hoping for more is probably going to be disappointed. I also think anyone hoping for any sort of line up change will be disappointed.

tumblr_mx9rcegTfE1qgf1i8o1_400.gif

TBH  if this  "huge announcement" is just more tour dates, then it's just misleading people deliberately. Everybody knows they'll keep touring if people keep buying tickets...

• Like 2

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

Only this band lol

Yes, only this band. Guns N Roses fans are without a shadow of a doubt the most loyal fans on the planet and there Is plenty of evidence to support that claim.

44 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, totally irrelevant most likely. This would be indeed a huge thing for the concerts industry: reunited Zeppelin, GnR and Foo Fighters together for a few shows.

Btw, I think there was a recent rumour about Zeppelin reuniting at Desert Trip (dinosaur's Coachella :P) next year for their 50th anniversary, but it's not happening.

How much would  you pay for that?

My World Learn to Fly Stairway to Heaven VIP Experience 7,000 dollars 

????

• Like 1

If a new record were coming out that information would have leaked from national & social media by now.  We knew everything about everything with Chinese Democracy 20 years before it came out so there's no possible way that some local radio station in LA has such crucial information that everyone else doesn't. 

• Like 2

A co-headlining tour with Aerosmith makes a lot of sense:

1) Explains the going back to the beginning teaser - 1988 tour where GNR opened for Aerosmith

2) 30th Anniversery of both AFD (7/21/87) and Permanent Vacation (8/31/87)

3) Upcoming leg of the domestic GNR tour still hurt by weak ticket sales, so the fanbase needs something else as a draw

4) Working relationship between the two camps is still fresh - Slash opened for Aerosmith on their 2014 Let Rock Rule tour

However, and this is just my dream scenario (which of course Axl will crush, as he lives especially to crush the dreams of fans that saw the band in the 80s), if Aerosmith can still tour with their original 5, why can't GNR?  If GNR shares the stage with Aerosmith while rolling out the 4 add-ons (while the other two original members are still alive and want to tour with GNR), that will represent yet another epic F U to the fans!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PeterNorth said:

A co-headlining tour with Aerosmith makes a lot of sense:

1) Explains the going back to the beginning teaser - 1988 tour where GNR opened for Aerosmith

2) 30th Anniversery of both AFD (7/21/87) and Permanent Vacation (8/31/87)

3) Upcoming leg of the domestic GNR tour still hurt by weak ticket sales, so the fanbase needs something else as a draw

4) Working relationship between the two camps is still fresh - Slash opened for Aerosmith on their 2014 Let Rock Rule tour

However, and this is just my dream scenario (which of course Axl will crush, as he lives especially to crush the dreams of fans that saw the band in the 80s), if Aerosmith can still tour with their original 5, why can't GNR?  If GNR shares the stage with Aerosmith while rolling out the 4 add-ons (while the other two original members are still alive and want to tour with GNR), that will represent yet another epic F U to the fans!!!

that would be a dream come true....oh rock gods please make this happen!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PeterNorth said:

However, and this is just my dream scenario (which of course Axl will crush, as he lives especially to crush the dreams of fans that saw the band in the 80s), if Aerosmith can still tour with their original 5, why can't GNR?  

I think if they wanted to move tickets they could do one or the other (Aerosmith or AFD5) and sell out stadiums. But that would be a dream tour.