Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

- AFD5 anniversary shows: Absolutely nothing hints to it. The videos (especially the first one) speak volumes against any hope; also it would be damaging from a business perspective to do it and then go back to the current lineup.

- New song: Although there are a couple of hints (mainly Slash's post), all the radio stations tweets are about a show announcement. And the fact that the band is GnR puts it even more in wishful thinking territory.

- More tour dates/arena tour/new leg in the fall: Three videos and the countdown/surprise thing are too much for announcing just something like this.

- Co-headlining tour with whoever: If it was about that, there would be at least a small hint in the promo videos, which are all about the threeunion and NITL.

My guess is one or two anniversary shows in LA (maybe a couple more in other big cities) with the current lineup and some big names as "special guests" e.g. Steven Tyler, David Grohl etc. A reissue/special edition of AFD is possible too.

Except there are now three other cities with confirmed concert announcements tomorrow morning........

Just now, tsinindy said:

Except there are now three other cities with confirmed concert announcements tomorrow morning........

Then maybe the announcement is about both: special anniversary shows and more tour dates.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Yup. And this ain't helping. I'm about to start pumping out the "6am PST is what time in Poland?" posts.

9 minutes ago, soon said:

I wanna help.  How can I help you not get dumber?

I cant keep this up.  Not my style.  I was having some fun.  Sorry if it crossed a line for you.  you did start it, but thats not the issue.  

In stressful days as we live in and with this fucking asinine band we all love as a community, i just want to be a bit of levity.  I hope that the outcome you want, as a fan of our band GnR, is met.  

have fun!  sorry if I ruined any fun times for this brief intermission.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Edited by soon

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

The general sale for the Argentina show has been posponed one more week and the prices went up from one day to another!!

What the hell is going on?? :o

About as explicable as the lack of relation to the topic in which you posted....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

About as explicable as the lack of relation to the topic in which you posted....

I really don't think so.

Stop being such a forum police when you don't even know what's going on behind the scenes.

Just now, killuridols said:

I really don't think so.

Stop being such a forum police when you don't even know what's going on behind the scenes.

I don't care to know what's going on behind the scenes....I could have been a dick about it, but I wasn't.  

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

- Co-headlining tour with whoever: If it was about that, there would be at least a small hint in the promo videos, which are all about the threeunion and NITL.

My guess is one or two anniversary shows in LA (maybe a couple more in other big cities) with the current lineup and some big names as "special guests" e.g. Steven Tyler, David Grohl etc. A reissue/special edition of AFD is possible too.

I agree. The special anniversary show might not be so bad, depending on the special guests. But, for the radio stations to be involved, I think it's going to be a co-headliner tour. I can see how that would be a big deal for them (the stations and the cities.) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The general sale for the Argentina show has been posponed one more week and the prices went up from one day to another!!

What the hell is going on?? :o

Fullticket (who sells the tickets) and AkeMusic (producers) are a fucking shit. They released the tickets without anouncing it and in an hour, they cancelled all the orders because of "someone who show a FAKE link". They lied, they fucked up all the organisation. Then prices got more exprensive THREE TIMES. GNR and them anounced the Nightrain presale for yesterday and today the public sale. 1 FUCKING HOUR BEFORE THE PUBLIC SALE THEY CANCELLED AND PASSED IT TO THE 5TH JUNE. A complete disaster. 

Edited by feli1269

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i think it is ridiculous for GN'R to pass up an opportunity to try everything they can to get Izzy and Steven, there are tons of people ( including me ) who would pay beaucoup bucks to see that concert.

They could literally charge over $1000 a ticket and people (like me) would pay to see it--> AFD5. So there's your cash grab boys! 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

I looked at the Buffalo ticket sales so far recently and man - there's so many seats still available. I'd be surprised if 25% of the seats have been sold.

Add a co-headliner like Aerosmith or Foo Fighters and that would help a bunch

Damn I love that. They need a nice wake up call like half sold stadiums, to get their head out of the ass and record new music because Slash and Duff in GNR became old news.