Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

10 minutes ago, feli1269 said:

Fullticket (who sells the tickets) and AkeMusic (producers) are a fucking shit. They released the tickets without anouncing it and in an hour, they cancelled all the orders because of "someone who show a FAKE link". They lied, they fucked up all the organisation. Then prices got more exprensive THREE TIMES. GNR and them anounced the Nightrain presale for yesterday and today the public sale. 1 FUCKING HOUR BEFORE THE PUBLIC SALE THEY CANCELLED AND PASSED IT TO THE 5TH JUNE. A complete disaster. 

I know all of this happened but I think (it is my especulation) that there is a reason behind this and it could be related to maybe having one more band added, one more date or some special guest (Izzy and Steven)?

8 minutes ago, ericy210 said:

7'AM west coast time?  Just checking.

Yes according to what the dj, Melissa is saying on the radio, she just said it again. Still no reply to my tweet. 

She did call it a Ginormous announcement ?

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Damn I love that. They need a nice wake up call like half sold stadiums, to get their head out of the ass and record new music because Slash and Duff in GNR became old news.

I just tweeted about it, in El Paso TX, GA Pit is 132 dollars!!! They aren't selling a shit there. 

Edited by Fede

9 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Dexter must be laughing his ass off while he read this thread. :dance:

Nope he's crying on Beta's shoulder because they can't sell their astronomical tickets anymore.:violin:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Carne_asaDA said:

What time zone is KLOS? I'm in Central so it's going to be 6am my time. 

No if it is 6 am, you will be 8 am or if it is 7 am you will be 9 am...two hour difference

LA is Pacific time zone 

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it

Mr chaos, I did notice recently that MTV 1, 2,or 3 are playing real music videos lately? Saw harry styles new one the other day( not a fan but it was cool to see a new video the same time it is airing on radio

'The stars at night, are big and bright'!!!

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Sweet, I couldn't decide if I wanted to go to SAN Antonio or El Paso but this made up my mind haha

Don't you think they could cancel that one? 132 dollars, your can team up with all your friends and buy the all pit just for you. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fede said:

Don't you think they could cancel that one? 132 dollars, your can team up with all your friends and buy the all pit just for you. 

It's a small stadium. The ticket prices were set lower than SA when they announced the show...but yea I like that idea! A private concert haha

i don't think they will cancel, but I think it could be one of the best concerts of the leg. 

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I know all of this happened but I think (it is my especulation) that there is a reason behind this and it could be related to maybe having one more band added, one more date or some special guest (Izzy and Steven)?

No, they're just and stupid organisation.

15 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Sweet, I couldn't decide if I wanted to go to SAN Antonio or El Paso but this made up my mind haha

In Argentina, the cheapest ticket for the show is 140 DOLLARS!!!!

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Lol at everyone freaking out. If you've been here for at least 5 years you should know the drill.

Itll just be more tour dates with the current lineup

Ha pretty much, I have barely given this whole thing a second thought since the Billboard first showed up

However that being said I would not be surprised if there are more LA club shows announced, Appetite themed or not

Just now, killuridols said:

Yes, they are but the people changing stuff at the official GN'R website is not from Ake or Fullticket.

This order came from above.

I don't think so, but they "washed their hands" about all that happened. Hope it's about the "big announcement"