Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

Just now, AslatIE said:

He did post "By The Sword fuckers" or something like that before he played it with Wolfmother a few months ago, so it's either Slash or someone in his camp.

Yes but he posted the AFD cover hinting it was the big announcement so we can't be sure

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

It was nice to live in hope for a little while... but I think most of us knew this would happen... this is Guns N' Roses.

It's not GNR, this is just corporate garbage.

Edited by supercool
  • Like 2

Fuck yes!!! More shows! Definitely going to the one in Boston. I wish it was in Gillette again but it's football season so I get it. Very excited. I would love to go to the MSG shows. 

Because I didn't get my hopes up like all of you with unrealistic, made-up expectations. NEW MUSIC?! Nah 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bono said:

Guns N 'Roses is the biggest joke of an organization in the entire music industry.   

Said the Person who fucking calls himself Bono, the biggest piece of shit in music industry. Get a grip.

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bono said:

Here's the FACTS. 

- This band has no respect for the fans. they dicked fans around for a week with all that hype for this? 
- They are so self important they felt this was a major announcement
- The ONLY reason they delayed this announcement was because they didn't want it being overshadowed by the tragedy in Manchester and had NOTHING to do with paying respect
- They know fans hate the Seeker and yet they continue to feature it in a  prime spot in the encore
- They haven't said a fucking word about new music which is all the fans want at this point

Guns N 'Roses is the biggest joke of an organization in the entire music industry.   

What this guy said. It takes a fucking U2 fanatic to tell us the truth we don't want to admit. How embarrassing. 

New tour dates?? How odd. NO ONE could have seen that coming!

;)

In other news, Sturgil Simpson is a BAD ASS and I wish he was opening the Detroit show but I'm guessing no since he's here a month before that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

Said the Person who fucking calls himself Bono, the biggest piece of shit in music industry. Get a grip.

:lol: I can hear the sound of you slurping Axl's balls from here. 

• Like 4