Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

New tour dates?? How odd. NO ONE could have seen that coming!

;)

In other news, Sturgil Simpson is a BAD ASS and I wish he was opening the Detroit show but I'm guessing no since he's here a month before that.

We just got NGOG'd again :P Well actually I think we just got Axl'd :lol:

I mean, if I was in the US and a show was coming to my city I'd be going because I like the band and want to see it in a live setting. But all the hype - yeah, there's building it up, but this was ridiculous. (Before you say anything, I hadn't come on here before saying album this and AFD5 that. My gut was always thinking it would be additional tour dates.)

Did they have this sort of build-up before the announcements last year, more so South America and Australasia dates? The US dates had that obvious hype of being the first run. The others I can't remember.

20 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Saul you need to tell Axl to release Chinese Democracy II. Also tell Del James to stop twitter, it's an embarrassment for everybody.

:rofl-lol:

18 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

Slash was probably never member at mygnr...i remember when people asked him stuff from mygnr at radio shows and he was like: 'Mygnr?' 

When was the radio?  He could be lying,  We know He's good at lying

So that's the "ginormous, huge announcement?" A winter arena tour in the US with insane ticket prices? No mention whatsoever about the AFD anniversary. I thought Fernando had "big plans" for that? This is just sad. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

The backlash begins!:rofl-lol: People NEVER learn!

Naivety : Lack of experience, wisdom or judgement

Innocence or unsophistication

A Naive act

Actually Everybody expected tht it was nothing but more dates until tht Slashcon ruin everything give Us hope N' crush it after tht

8 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Fuck it- I'll be that guy. It still says "this is only the beginning"....

I'll show myself to the door...

:smiley-confused2:

No, it said 'that was only the beginning, now more for 2017' and then the new places that get a show.

So absolutely no room for optimism there. Or maybe there is, they didn't say 'the end' :)

6 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

What the fuck? They didn't even mention AFD anniversary...

Well since the classic lineup is not coming together it would be kind of pointless and even awkward to celebrate it.

Having a show celebrating that would just highlight the fact that 2 of 5 are missing. (and quite a lot of people are not happy about that.)

guns.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RONIN said:

These clowns will never figure it out. Lame ass band.

They actually think people still get a boner when they hear that Slash and Duff are back in the band, and if they bring tour in their city they are going to run to buy those tickets.

• Like 1