Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

Why is everyone disappointed? The build up never suggested anything else. Plus, Slash just posted the AFD cover, which is cool, so there's probably still gonna be a secret show for the anniversary. He's throwing us a bone to try and ease some of your (unjustified) disappointment. Stop being so menstrual you spoilt fucks. 

Thanks Slash! @iiii]; )'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucketfoot said:

The backlash begins!:rofl-lol: People NEVER learn!

Naivety : Lack of experience, wisdom or judgement

Innocence or unsophistication

A Naive act

Come on...Axl is 'teasing' since 1996...it worked for 10 years, but since then I can't take this guy seriously anymore... 

First he teased Kurt Loder with a new album in 1996. Then he teased with Oh my God. Then he teased with the Vegas show in 2000. Then with that 2002 trailer. Then the VMAs. Then came the leaks. And when he released that unfinished album the magic of teasing was totally gone. At least for me. 

The real GnR died in 1993. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Why is everyone disappointed? The build up never suggested anything else. Plus, Slash just posted the AFD cover, which is cool, so there's probably still gonna be a secret show for the anniversary. He's throwing us a bone to try and ease some of your (unjustified) disappointment. Stop being so menstrual you spoilt fucks. 

Thanks Slash! @iiii]; )'

People are disappointed because there was a build up to begin with. There wasnt nearly as big of a hype for other tour legs, so why now?

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DexAxl said:

They actually think people still get a boner when they hear that Slash and Duff are back in the band, and if they bring tour in their city they are going to run to buy those tickets.

Well, imagine they announce Belgrade or Zagreb arena show or other Euro place not included in 1st run (whole eastern and south Europe, Norway...) ...

There are lot of people who would get a boner for that :D

5 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Thanks Slash! @iiii]; )'

Remember how I just told you less than 5 mins ago in the other thread to stop embarrassing yourself? Pull it together kid.

5 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Thanks Slash! @iiii]; )'

OHHH SLASH SENPAI PLEASE NOTICE ME

BULLSHIT

• Like 2

New dates, same thirty year old songs. lol 

Seriously, these guys can't manage even one new song?  How hard can it be to just slap some chords together and get 'ol Bill to howl over it.  

Lame.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

Come on...Axl is 'teasing' since 1996...it worked for 10 years, but since then I can't take this guy seriously anymore... 

First he teased Kurt Loder with a new album in 1996. Then he teased with Oh my God. Then he teased with the Vegas show in 2000. Then with that 2002 trailer. Then the VMAs. Then came the leaks. And when he released that unfinished album the magic of teasing was totally gone. At least for me. 

"He's a Teaser.... and he got no heart at all!"

The bloke is a comedy genius. :lol:

I was hoping they would add an Atlanta show, but I am not going to freak out and get pissed off. At least there will be more shows to watch on periscope and who knows what might happen. I have been a fan for thirty years and have stuck by Axl, no matter what and will continue to do so. I just hope one day, I will finally get to see GNR. ?

5 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

Well, imagine they announce Belgrade or Zagreb arena show or other Euro place not included in 1st run (whole eastern and south Europe, Norway...) ...

There are lot of people who would get a boner for that :D

Yeah dude I would totally get a boner for that but that's because we didn't have chance to see them, GNR fans in USA have seen them already in multiple cities. So building such a hype for this can't be justified.

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I knew the backlash and faux outrage was coming. Many of the people bitching up a storm right now will absolutely be at these tours dates whether they admit it on here or not. That makes you as big a part of the problem as GN'R.

I've said recently that I wouldn't be traveling to see GN'R anymore, but I'd see them if they came to my city. They almost got me by adding Sturgil Simpson as an opener, but I'm seeing him in Detroit in September so I'm good. I'll go see the Detroit show at LCA as I planned, but I'm not going to sit back and bitch & moan, then turn around and buy tickets.

I'm good. Won't be seeing either of the shows they will be playing in my back yard basically. they even announced Our lady peace as an opener which is badass but NOPE.  Not going. 

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1

Why is everyone ignoring the Appetite post? Surely that means there's still an unannounced show relating to Appetite's anniversary. Just because these new arena dates have been added, it doesn't take anything away from the convenient gap between the European dates and the first North American leg.

Just now, ana pri said:

The end.
  •  

If they would release new pro shot stuff from that era, I would be really happy...but even that seems to be impossible with Slash and Duff... 

Just now, Bono said:

they are playing my home town basically this summer. NOT going. they announced Our Lady Peace as the opener for their arena show in my home town(basically) later i the fall again NOT going.  My integrity is in tact. i can trash this band till the sun comes up. Won't ever see them again unless they release a new album. They truly are a pathetic organization. 

Honest to God, I actually had you in mind when I made my post. I originally typed "All of you..." and changed it to "Many of you..." because I truly believe you when you say you're done. If other people followed your example, we wouldn't be where we are right now.

• Like 1