Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

2 hours ago, JustanUrchin said:

An ode to 75 pages of bent over fans after the promos, including radio stations, claiming an earth-shattering announcement: 

While we’re breakin’ your backs n’

Fans are rackin’ their brains

It don’t matter how we do it

‘Cause ticket prices will be the same

You can push us for the originals

But our wallets are gettin’ thicker

And you can dream on it ‘til mornin’

But this grab will never end

Don’t forget about our shitty merch

With our ridiculous price demands

An’ we won’t pity your pocket

But our political posts are more than you can stand

‘Cause it ain’t on our radar

So don’t tell us ‘bout it again

‘Cause twenty-five years is forever

And we still haven’t grown up yet

Izzy could be onstage of mine

But he’s waaaaaaay outta line

With his loot split rappin’

And his F.P. Money tongue

He gets nothin’ done

I said we could be

Tourin’ his songs

We should be

Makin’ bank on his songs

I said he could be

He should be

He should be onstage of mine

But the LOOT’S ALL MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE…YAAAAAAAAAH

Haha. 

I need some advice re tickets! I am desperate to got GA Pit tickets for their concert at The Forum in November. I am flying all the way from Melbourne, Australia to be there. I am travelling with a friend, but she is not obsessed with GnR so I will be just going to the concert by myself. I've noticed some GA Pit tickets have just been released as "Platinum tickets" ($1000 USD), but when I go to purchase tickets there seems to be a two ticket minimum purchase. My question is, do you guys think they will release a lot more GA Pit tickets (that aren't of the 'platinum' type, so I can just buy one)? Also, I read that someone said at the Vegas show the price of the GA Pit tickets reduced closer to the concert date as they had trouble selling them. I'm wondering the urgency of me buying them right now vs when they officially release the tickets to the public? I desperately don't want to miss out on the GA Pit tickets for The Forum, but I also don't want to have to buy two tickets (although my friend wouldn't be devastated if she had to come!). Any advice would be appreciated from people who have a bit of knowledge about how these tickets sales are structured. 

2 hours ago, My Michelle22 said:

I need some advice re tickets! I am desperate to got GA Pit tickets for their concert at The Forum in November. I am flying all the way from Melbourne, Australia to be there. I am travelling with a friend, but she is not obsessed with GnR so I will be just going to the concert by myself. I've noticed some GA Pit tickets have just been released as "Platinum tickets" ($1000 USD), but when I go to purchase tickets there seems to be a two ticket minimum purchase. My question is, do you guys think they will release a lot more GA Pit tickets (that aren't of the 'platinum' type, so I can just buy one)? Also, I read that someone said at the Vegas show the price of the GA Pit tickets reduced closer to the concert date as they had trouble selling them. I'm wondering the urgency of me buying them right now vs when they officially release the tickets to the public? I desperately don't want to miss out on the GA Pit tickets for The Forum, but I also don't want to have to buy two tickets (although my friend wouldn't be devastated if she had to come!). Any advice would be appreciated from people who have a bit of knowledge about how these tickets sales are structured. 

If you don't have a City or AMEX card forget about GA Pit from Ticketmaster or Live Nation. Try Stubhub or other scalpers website. The show takes place in late November, buy tickets later

Just now, Padme said:

If you don't have a City or AMEX card forget about GA Pit from Ticketmaster or Live Nation. Try Stubhub or other scalpers website. The show takes place in late November, buy tickets later

I'd just be very anxious about buying from a non-official site, especially as I'm not based in USA. Why do you advise I shouldn't buy from Ticketmaster or Live Nation? I know with the GA Pit sections they usually only let you pick up the tickets from the venue and that the person needs to provide photo ID and the name on the ID needs to match the name on the credit card who purchased the tickets, so I don't know how they can be resold.

5 hours ago, JustanUrchin said:

An ode to 75 pages of bent over fans after the promos, including radio stations, claiming an earth-shattering announcement: 

While we’re breakin’ your backs n’

Fans are rackin’ their brains

It don’t matter how we do it

‘Cause ticket prices will be the same

You can push us for the originals

But our wallets are gettin’ thicker

And you can dream on it ‘til mornin’

But this grab will never end

Don’t forget about our shitty merch

With our ridiculous price demands

An’ we won’t pity your pocket

But our political posts are more than you can stand

‘Cause it ain’t on our radar

So don’t tell us ‘bout it again

‘Cause twenty-five years is forever

And we still haven’t grown up yet

Izzy could be onstage of mine

But he’s waaaaaaay outta line

With his loot split rappin’

And his F.P. Money tongue

He gets nothin’ done

I said we could be

Tourin’ his songs

We should be

Makin’ bank on his songs

I said he could be

He should be

He should be onstage of mine

But the LOOT’S ALL MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE…YAAAAAAAAAH

This is great

2 hours ago, My Michelle22 said:

I'm wanting to go to the same show too. From what I understand those GA tickets should go down in price later on, because there's no way they will sell all of the VIP packages. That's what happened with the North American leg last year. I'm planning on waiting until later to get a ticket.

Just now, MaskingApathy said:

I'm wanting to go to the same show too. From what I understand those GA tickets should go down in price later on, because there's no way they will sell all of the VIP packages. That's what happened with the North American leg last year. I'm planning on waiting until later to get a ticket.

Thanks for the info! I actually saw them in Melbourne, then got Pit tickets for their Perth concert. They hardly sold any of the Pit tickets so I was front row, could go and get a beer, then return to my front row position and had no one either side of me. It was unbelievable. I wasn't sure if that was just because it was in Perth or that was similar for all their concerts. So they don't usually sell out in the Pit section?

18 minutes ago, My Michelle22 said:

I'd just be very anxious about buying from a non-official site, especially as I'm not based in USA. Why do you advise I shouldn't buy from Ticketmaster or Live Nation? I know with the GA Pit sections they usually only let you pick up the tickets from the venue and that the person needs to provide photo ID and the name on the ID needs to match the name on the credit card who purchased the tickets, so I don't know how they can be resold.

Keep trying with Ticketmaster. But it's gonna be almost mission impossible to get GA Pit if you don't have either City or AMEX card. Those cards have a presale code

2 minutes ago, My Michelle22 said:

Thanks for the info! I actually saw them in Melbourne, then got Pit tickets for their Perth concert. They hardly sold any of the Pit tickets so I was front row, could go and get a beer, then return to my front row position and had no one either side of me. It was unbelievable. I wasn't sure if that was just because it was in Perth or that was similar for all their concerts. So they don't usually sell out in the Pit section?

Currently the pit tickets are part of the ultimate Paradise city VIP package, which is $1995, so I highly doubt they will sell all of those. Same with the front floor sections (which is the Paradise city VIP package, $995). I would be happy with one of those. Since you're flying from another country you may want to buy your ticket sooner. I'll probably wait until the fall and see what the prices are like then. The Nightrain presale has been unhelpful so far.

I have this fantasy of buying marked down GA tickets closer to the two LA shows and the Las Vegas show and going to those three that week. It would be a great way to celebrate the end of the tour.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Keep trying with Ticketmaster. But it's gonna be almost mission impossible to get GA Pit if you don't have either City or AMEX card. Those cards have a presale code

Ticketmaster currently have them available for sale as 'premium tickets' but the problem is it seems they have a two ticket minimum purchase, whereas I only want one ticket. Good to know that i don't need to panic right now as they are not going to sell out in the next few days!

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

Currently the pit tickets are part of the ultimate Paradise city VIP package, which is $1995, so I highly doubt they will sell all of those. Same with the front floor sections (which is the Paradise city VIP package, $995). I would be happy with one of those. Since you're flying from another country you may want to buy your ticket sooner. I'll probably wait until the fall and see what the prices are like then. The Nightrain presale has been unhelpful so far.

I have this fantasy of buying marked down GA tickets closer to the two LA shows and the Las Vegas show and going to those three that week. It would be a great way to celebrate the end of the tour.

IN previous concerts the Pit tickets were part of the VIP package, but from what I can see both the VIP packages are currently only offering seating BEHIND the Pit section, at least for the one at The Forum. Yeah, I've been disappointed in the Nightrain presale too. I actually tried to buy floor tickets as part of the pre sale but the site kept having issues with my credit card. I'm quite happy because now I realise better tickets will become available later. Thanks for your help :-)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, My Michelle22 said:

IN previous concerts the Pit tickets were part of the VIP package, but from what I can see both the VIP packages are currently only offering seating BEHIND the Pit section, at least for the one at The Forum. Yeah, I've been disappointed in the Nightrain presale too. I actually tried to buy floor tickets as part of the pre sale but the site kept having issues with my credit card. I'm quite happy because now I realise better tickets will become available later. Thanks for your help :-)

As much as I was disappointed by the announcement I'm still eager to go see them play again, and I'm seriously considering going to the last few shows in November, since they're in my part of the country.

• Like 1

If someone wants to team up to buy those tickets that they only sale if you buy two, feel free to PM me, I'm going to both shows in LA, I already got a decent floor seat for the Forum but I I'd like to get a better one so I could transfer the one I already have. I saw a pair for the Staples but I only need one. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fede said:

If someone wants to team up to buy those tickets that they only sale if you buy two, feel free to PM me, I'm going to both shows in LA, I already got a decent floor seat for the Forum but I I'd like to get a better one so I could transfer the one I already have. I saw a pair for the Staples but I only need one. 

That sounds great! I'll wait a while to see if they release single tickets, but if not I'll definitely get in contact with you. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 2:49 AM, Apollo said:

Bro - what happened?

I'm on the outside these days.  I was hoping they were trying to squeeze in a big LA show.  My disclaimer in some of my comments were just what I was guessing might happen.  I've been shut down since I started leaking part of the tour when it first launched.  You're not likely to get any inside information from me anymore.  The only thing I knew for sure is that there was going to be more North American Tour dates because we were doing business with someone pretty high up at Live Nation back in December and they told me so after I told them that I had spent a small fortune on GNR tickets and travel this year and was concerned that I might not be able to make it to certain shows this summer.  They said that more shows were in the works,  but he/she didnt just come out and give me a list of confirmed dates.  Like many people speculating what the GNR billboard in LA meant, I had hoped they were plotting some big homecoming show.  

I think it's cool that they are playing Staples Center and The Forum.  I may try to make it for both.  

• Like 1

Any opinion about this? The photo is from 2012, now they are using it as a profile picture in Facebook. They had used different ones through the years then they came back to this one, I don't know since when. 

Edited by Fede

added shows are selling like crap as expected, and I am sure they planned on adding shows based on how many open dates they are, a really dumb management who is trying to milk every dollar even if it is not there

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fede said:

Any opinion about this? The photo is from 2012, now they are using it as a profile picture in Facebook. They had used different ones through the years then they came back to this one, I don't know since when. 

Aha! Pre-sale June 17! Perfect. I'll be in London. /:^(

11 hours ago, Fede said:

10 minutes ago, k12 said:

added shows are selling like crap as expected, and I am sure they planned on adding shows based on how many open dates they are, a really dumb management who is trying to milk every dollar even if it is not there

14 minutes ago, k12 said:

selling like crap? The general public sale starts today. It's a little early to be making claims like that. :lol:

10 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I'm so tired of hints, secret announces,  treasure hunts.

If They have something to say, Just say It!

Yeah, why do you have to announce that you'll make an announcement? Just do it! :lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, k12 said:

they definitely wanted to add more nights at the msg, i'm happy it won't happen.

fuck that shit.

20 minutes ago, supercool said:

they definitely wanted to add more nights at the msg, i'm happy it won't happen.

fuck that shit.

MSG is the only venue they might add, the Sunday show is sold out or at least they are claiming it is, and the Wednesday show is selling ok, I am guessing they are going to add more shows in the NYC area as that is always an area there is enough people, maybe the Barclays Center, Nassau Coliseum or Prudential Center

23 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

selling like crap? The general public sale starts today. It's a little early to be making claims like that. :lol:

the overwhelming majority of tickets are sold on the presales and the day of the on sale

On 5/28/2017 at 6:39 AM, Fede said:

Hi,

Just wondering if you are still looking at one GA Pit ticket for The Forum on 25 Nov? I am wanting to buy one ticket. Ticketmaster have Platinum tickets at a reduced cost of $575 each for GA Pit, but there is a two ticket minimum. I'm in Australia and I'm having so many problems trying to purchase them with my credit card. After 18 calls and 6 emails to Ticketmaster I've finally been told I can't buy those tickets with a credit card linked to an address outside USA! I can't book flights, accommodation, etc until I can secure a ticket as my primary reason for going to USA is to be in the Pit for this concert!