Axl sighting at U2 show in Pasadena last night

26 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I was there last night, it was a fucking awesome show.  Before the show started Black Hole Sun was playing on the loudspeakers and the crowd stood up and everyone sang along to it which was really cool.  

Tom Morello was at the concert as well.  Someone on the U2 page on Reddit said that they were standing close to Axl and that he was singing along pretty loudly to "One"

I'd think he'd be watching from side stage. He has some kind of pass on,maybe for the after show?

28 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I was there last night, it was a fucking awesome show.  Before the show started Black Hole Sun was playing on the loudspeakers and the crowd stood up and everyone sang along to it which was really cool.  

Tom Morello was at the concert as well.  Someone on the U2 page on Reddit said that they were standing close to Axl and that he was singing along pretty loudly to "One"

Well he has talked in the past about how much he loves that song, so I'm not surprised he got so into it lol.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Did you do GA or seats?

4 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

Maybe we'll get an announcement of axls new haircut on wednesday! ?

I dont think he got one. I think it's just tucked back and you cant see it.

Of course someone will probably say he just doesn't have his wig on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Did you do GA or seats?

Seats because I got the tickets last minute and was too jet lagged to stand the entire day lol.  Still a great show nonetheless!

1 hour ago, Stoymatic said:

can someone please tell me why axl never smiles and ANY of his pictures with fans?!?!

1. He only smiles for sexy models

2. He hates everyone else with a camera... unless they are by chance in the company of hot models.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

2. He hates everyone else with a camera... unless they are by chance in the company of hot models.

Well not totally true...I have seen a few pics of him smiling with some dudes...especially when he was singing for AC/DC. But yeah it's rare either way, girls or guys! :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stoymatic said:

can someone please tell me why axl never smiles and ANY of his pictures with fans?!?!

My only wild guess on this is that he just doesn't like doing it but does so anyway. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I think it similar to what maybe west said about how people, when photography first began(1800's), never smiled in photos. Plus, I dont think axl feels the need to fake his emotions. 

Edited by The Holographic Universe
  • Like 1