GNR POLL FOR WEDNESDAY???

Ok let's go new single...the last year I've seen Axl this active was 2006 and I believe that was the year he truly wanted CD out. I think and hope he's ready to get something out there this year...Wednesday might be the first clue that Axl wants to put out new material. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

This. It only makes sense with the LA Radio teasing everyone, so it's most likely going to be a night or two shows in Hollywood or LA.

That may be part of it, but the recent timeline graphic posted on Twitter makes it seem that there could be more to it than that.  My guess would be remastered AFD, 2016 NITL Live DVD and/or Live Album, and a special AFD show in LA prior to St. Louis (with guest appearances by Izzy and Adler).

• Like 2

Live Nation is teasing it too...on their twitter they posted something like "Back Where it all began". This plus Steven saying Fernando had something planned for AFD30 Im guessing is a live show of some sorts. 

31 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

New tour dates.

Prob this.  I'd like it to mean new music somehow, but the realist GNR fan who's been around for longer than 5 mins knows that's just not gonna happen. If not new music, my second hope would be some sort of AFD5 show(s), but with the recent Fortus & Melissa interviews should tell us all they ain't going anywhere.  Barring those two, this likely means more shows. Meh. 

New dates in LA, possibly more NA dates. I also could see a DVD/Bluray too, probably later down the line. So 3 or 5, for me, although none of the options would surprise me.

Edited by Tourettes2400

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Has no one thought that maybe they are doing a couple shows with The Who in America? 

They're booked through the summer. I mentioned Aerosmith in the other thread. Dates align perfectly. Also "back where it all began", they did open for Aerosmith back in 88 lol 

Edited by KiernanProud

27 minutes ago, TheHelgo said:

That may be part of it, but the recent timeline graphic posted on Twitter makes it seem that there could be more to it than that.  My guess would be remastered AFD, 2016 NITL Live DVD and/or Live Album, and a special AFD show in LA prior to St. Louis (with guest appearances by Izzy and Adler).

The timeline video primarily focused on the journey of the NITL Tour, however. There was no mention of Adler reuniting in July on the timeline. I honestly can only see new shows being announced, with the special announcement that it's in honor of the 30th anniversary and they'll be playing the entire AFD - with Frank Ferrer, Richard Fortus, Melissa, Dizzy. Steven kind of talked against the band a few months ago and we've had the Izzy discussion to death but I can't see him rejoining this lineup. He's not happy with the situation and his work on random singles here or there prove he's content without Guns. 

• Like 1

Please let it be a DVD. Because it's not gonna be a new album - they haven't had enough time to make one yet. New dates wouldn't be so exciting, and I don't know if we will ever see the AFD lineup on stage again. A new single would be awesome too.

New tour dates most likely or a slight chance it might be a tour DVD. If there's any show for AFD 30th it will be played by the current line up. Axl won't want the hired hands being upstaged by the real deal as a proper reunion show would overshadow the rest of the tour and everything before it 

1 hour ago, SEANAXL21 said:

Let's have some fun until Wednesday!

1. New Single 

2. New Album 

3. More Tour Dates 

4. All 5 Are Back

5. Tour Dvd

what Do You Think Gunners??????

1 and 2 for me GOD IM HOPING!!!!!!!!

Should be 1. & 4.  :dance:

Probably will be 3.  :sleeper:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Please let it be a DVD. Because it's not gonna be a new album - they haven't had enough time to make one yet. New dates wouldn't be so exciting, and I don't know if we will ever see the AFD lineup on stage again. A new single would be awesome too.

Are you fucking kidding me??

• Like 2