GNR POLL FOR WEDNESDAY???

At first, I thought it was a special 30th AFD anniversary show in LA with some special guests. But now that LN and GN'R pages are writing that they're just getting started, I'm starting to believe everyone who said it would be a big co-headliner tour is right. After they finish up in N. America, they will have toured everywhere. Usually this is where a normal band would release a new album. Sadly I don't think we're going to get new music from this lineup. Slash and the Conspirators maybe, but not this lineup of Guns. So mixing it up with a co-headliner sounds like the best way to still bring in the bank.

Edited by delilahrose

7 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

I mean...Live Nation promoting this is pretty telling, and a bit of a spoiler.  Why would they give a f*ck about new music?

I don't think they would. Sounds like it's just going to be more dates. :shrugs:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

I mean...Live Nation promoting this is pretty telling, and a bit of a spoiler.  Why would they give a f*ck about new music?

Here in the UK, not sure about the  rest of the world, Live Nation gave away a copy of Metallica's new album with every 2017 gig ticket bought. Just sayin'.

Edited by Mustard Tiger
Typo
  • Like 1

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

Here in the UK, not sure about the  a rest of the world, Live Nation gave away a copy of Metallica's new album with every 2017 gig ticket bought. Just sayin'.

Metallicas album had also been announced already. No news on a new GNR album in almost 10 years.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The worst part about these videos and timeline is that they get me so damn hyped and they're super fucking exciting and cool and I think maybe, just maybe this is going to be something amazing- new music, new album, interviews. I almost feel like I'm at the edge of my seat and I can't damn wait until Wednesday.

And then I remember this is Guns n' Roses.

Exactly how I feel!  I still enjoy getting hyped up even if it is just to be let down.

Hey at least something is happening, we have something to be hyped about at least for couple days. 

So we don't have to talk about Axl's balding, did Axl lose his voice, why is he better with AC/DC, "Where's Izzy", how is Melissa lit "Rock icon".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Its not an album, dvd or single if live nation are promoting it.

It will be a smaller venue to commemorate 30 years of appetite. You will get Steven on for two songs.

If they don't do one off show with Izzy and Steven they better just ignore 30 years of AFD, and celebrate it with a post on social media.

Edited by DexAxl
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Its not an album, dvd or single if live nation are promoting it.

It will be a smaller venue to commemorate 30 years of appetite. You will get Steven on for two songs.

maybe a mini-tour in LA clubs (Roxy, Troubadour, etc.) around July 21st.