GNR POLL FOR WEDNESDAY???

1 hour ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Here in the UK, not sure about the  rest of the world, Live Nation gave away a copy of Metallica's new album with every 2017 gig ticket bought. Just sayin'.

Metallica does this for whole tour. Since album sales $$ are not that much these days it's nice gift for fans buying expensive tickets. But as someone said - to give away an album you have to record and publish it first...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Jaro- said:

Metallica does this for whole tour. Since album sales $$ are not that much these days it's nice gift for fans buying expensive tickets. But as someone said - to give away an album you have to record and publish it first...

Could it link in with the survey that was sent out from Nightrain asking who was going to the shows? Maybe a link to a new single for members going to a show?

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

New tour dates.

This. All of the other "events" in the video are tour dates, so I expect more of the same. I'd love to be wrong, but I won't be. I'll take a hard pass if it's stadiums, but a US arena leg will have me there for round 2. 

42 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

If they don't do one off show with Izzy and Steven they better just ignore 30 years of AFD, and celebrate it with a post on social media.

I fee the EXACT same way. I'm sure Steven would show up to anything, but if you're going to celebrate the 30th anniversary of AFD without Izzy, then please just don't bother. The only thing worse than not seeing Izzy there would be seeing Melissa jumping up and down. NO.

Edited by delilahrose
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, GnRMisterE said:

Could it link in with the survey that was sent out from Nightrain asking who was going to the shows? Maybe a link to a new single for members going to a show?

They might as well release it to the general public then because someone will just download it and publish it on YouTube

unfortunately i have agree with more tour dates.  wish it was more.  i wish it was more than The Three Girlfriends cashing in.  i do think SOMETHING will be done for afd but after seeing the fictitious "timeline" that left out the chief songwriter and the irreplaceable drummer i have to believe the event will be shortchanged as to enable the fake lineups past and present that axl will try to legitimize by denying the significance and importance of afd and THOSE WHO WROTE & RECORDED IT.  tragically duff and slash with go along with this, and iike the lawyers and Team Yes, they will enable axl… and like everyone, they will do it for the money.

i don't think the afd event will be the extravagant anniversary celebration they owe themselves.   would love to be wrong on this one…

Edited by Sunset Gardner
  • Like 2

Just now, KiernanProud said:

If it were more traditional tour dates thy would've put billboards up though, no?

who's to say really… we're all making assumptions… but i would imagine the "dates" would be down the road with plenty of time for promotion and if there is any kind of warm up/anniversary show, they'll just announce it and it'll sellout immediately… no need for billboards or the like.  just my thoughts, all speculation.  like everyone, i hope it's new music featuring the five members of guns n roses… or equally special would be afd5 at the roxy, whiskey or troubadour for a night or two.  

ha!  we're ALL gonna be so disappointed at this point!

for a night "or two".  the "or two" part is a joke and for the amusement of the forum.  

Edited by Sunset Gardner

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

Never know. It isn't that unbelievable that they release a single to coincide with an Arena tour

absolutely true.  would love for you to be right.  

Just now, Izzyslash said:

If it was a normal band, I would say an AFD lineup show at the Strip somewhere. Seeing that ut is not, my guess is a new Axl-vodka and a Slash Hot Sauce.

a sunset strip show it what they owe themselves, i'm sure the other four members would be down, it's the little boy lead singer who's in the way.  axl doesn't owe me shit or you shit or anyone else, but any psychotherapist would have a field day with this guy and tell him he needs to face the afd era.  he needs to let it go by finally face how special it was and how good and special the five were together.  he needs to celebrate it, love it, acknowledge it, let it live and breath around him and then if he still needs to he can let it go.  but the denial of truth in his heart must weigh on him.  does everyone else not notice a new axl rose, happy and alive after working it out with Slash and Duff?  axl might explode if he plays with his four bandmates.    

as far as the booze and the dipping sauce… i'm sure it'd sell, after all, there's still people who buy chinease democracy as guns n' roses.   :lol: 

Edited by Sunset Gardner
  • Like 2

I think its a new single , Why ?? if last year was only the beginning , there has to be something bigger..... to last this tour longer !! otherwise there not going to sell huge amounts of tickets.  

And Slash was in the studio recording something..........