GNR POLL FOR WEDNESDAY???

11 hours ago, default_ said:

You guys need to seriously get over Dizzy, holy shit. 

The guy has been around since the 80s, has recorded 4 albuns and was part of the original band, has played in several solo albuns of members. Dizzy is a real member.

We could fn argue about Melissa, but Dizzy? Fuckin no. The guy is legit. 

Agreed. Can easily understand people viewing Dizzy differently than the definitive/Appetite 5 Members- but see no reason why he shouldn't at least be "Matt"-level (both on UYI/TSI?/Live Era/GH and in RNRHOF- not to mention Dizzy's Chinese tenure where he racked up writing credits, toured for years, etc.)...

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY

37 minutes ago, Gnrwho said:

alright ive known for a couple a days what the announcement has been thats why my screen name is what it is i hate to see u guys all suffer throught this waiting most of you will be disapointed  but one thing we can count on is the seeker wont be leaving the set list 

Guns n Roses is going on a double headlining tour with The Who 

image.jpeg.7bc8501540377762f9ca0d899044c543.jpeg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Reading a little less into it now, that whole promo is advertising the Nitl tour... pretty sure now that it's just more dates....

of course, it's just more dates.

but I'm starting to wonder whether those new shows in LA will take place in july or in october.

it should be in july for the afd anniversary. but who knows.

17 minutes ago, supercool said:

of course, it's just more dates.

but I'm starting to wonder whether those new shows in LA will take place in july or in october.

it should be in july for the afd anniversary. but who knows.

July really seems far too soon. Don't they usually announce dates like three to six months in advance?

although an afd 5 reunion could sell out in days... so wouldn't need much notice

Edited by megaguns1982

44 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

For anyone disappointed when the announcement is made, NOTHING they have done with these teasers ever pointed to anything other than more tour dates.

This doesn't point to tour dates, it's LA specific, that's what it's going to be.     Where do you people get tour dates and co headlining tours?  There's literally nothing pointing to either of those happening with this specific announcement.

18 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This doesn't point to tour dates, it's LA specific, that's what it's going to be.     Where do you people get tour dates and co headlining tours?  There's literally nothing pointing to either of those happening with this specific announcement.

Maybe it is about one show. But in that case all this promotion is completly unnecessary. I mean we have the billboard, three videos, the radio announcement. Just for one show in L.A.? They performed two show there last year, three if you add The Troubadour. They also perfomed in places near L.A. like Coachella and San Diego. What's so special about another show in L.A.?

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Maybe it is about one show. But in that case all this promotion is completly unnecessary. I mean we have the billboard, three videos, the radio announcement. Just for one show in L.A.? They performed two show there last year, three if you add The Troubadour. They also perfomed in places near L.A. like Coachella and San Diego. What's so special about another show in L.A.?

In a vacuum I'd agree, but if they were announcing tour dates in multiple cities....why aren't other radio stations in those cities promoting this?

If it's a co-heading tour.....why is it a huge guns n roses announcenent, as opposed to huge concert announcenent or huge Aerosmith and Guns n Roses news.

no offense, and you haven't done it, but people are just blurting out shit that they haven't thought through.

edit:. I also want to clarify it could be many things, but it is clear it is NOT tour dates in markets outside LA and it's not a co headliner or openers for the upcoming US stadium leg....

LA specific event or events possibly a single, record, DVD, etc....and one last idea, maybe an interview on this show that is on that station that Duff tweeted a pic of a shirt he is taking on tour with him.  

But it's not tour dates outside LA....there's no promo for that elsewhere and there would be.

Edited by tsinindy

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

In a vacuum I'd agree, but if they were announcing tour dates in multiple cities....why aren't other radio stations in those cities promoting this?

If it's a co-heading tour.....why is it a huge guns n roses announcenent, as opposed to huge concert announcenent or huge Aerosmith and Guns n Roses news.

no offense, and you haven't done it, but people are just blurting out shit that they haven't thought through.

I think the announcement is about a show in L.A. But I also think it has to be about something else. Maybe a contest for tickets. Or 5 free VIP passes for 5 Nightrain members pick at random. Or the first one to arrive at the show gets a picture with Axl. I mean something extra that would make the announcement worthy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

I think the announcement is about a show in L.A. But I also think it has to be about something else. Maybe a contest for tickets. Or 5 free VIP passes for 5 Nightrain members pick at random. Or the first one to arrive at the show gets a picture with Axl. I mean something extra that would make the announcement worthy

Agreed, completely!!!