Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Manchester UK

BlueJean Baby

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Basically, I couldn't be arsed as it is, the one percent risk of gettin' my arse blown into shredded Geordie has just sealed the deal :lol: 

Something like that. Old fart hits concerts - yack. I'd rather just go to the cricket to be honest.

55 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Lost in translation I'm afraid. I do not go to concerts regardless but an added benefit of that is I evade all of the security 'anal cavity searches' rubbish (and yes, terrorism). Or to put it another way, if there was no such thing as terrorism, I still wouldn't be going to concerts.

That's part of the problem they don't do a proper anal cavity search, as you put it. On top of that the police never conduct raids at any Mosque nor in high Muslim populated areas. Police should get warrants all the time and conduct raids. Conducting a raid only right after an attaque is not enough.

Just now, Padme said:

That's part of the problem they don't do a proper anal cavity search, as you put it. On top of that the police never conduct raids at any Mosque nor in high Muslim populated areas. Police should get warrants all the time and conduct raids. Conducting a raid only right after an attaque is not enough.

Sorry, which muslim populated areas dont get raided, what Luton?  Bradford, Birmingham?  East London?  You wanna check your info.

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Sorry, which muslim populated areas dont get raided, what Luton?  Bradford, Birmingham?  East London?  You wanna check your info.

How often? How many Mosques are checked? A raid here and there once in a blue moon is not very helpfull

politicians tell us not to be afraid

in other news, trump is bringing 400 highly trained bodyguards for his visit to belgium and 4000 police officers are called to ensure security during the coming nato convention.

the amount of politicians killed in recent terrorism attacks? close to nil.

that's nice. it's easy to tell people not to be afraid when you have 4000 police officers guarding your ass.

3 minutes ago, action said:

politicians tell us not to be afraid

in other news, trump is bringing 400 highly trained bodyguards for his visit to belgium and 4000 police officers are called to ensure security during the coming nato convention.

the amount of politicians killed in recent terrorism attacks? close to nil.

that's nice. it's easy to tell people not to be afraid when you have 4000 police officers guarding your ass.

I read that the presidential car has a blood bank on it.

13 minutes ago, Padme said:

How often? How many Mosques are checked? A raid here and there once in a blue moon is not very helpfull

Whatcha mean how often, what am i the fuckin' Met Police chief, how am I supposed to know, I ain't keeping score here, the fact is they are the most regularly raided places.

And as far as mosques well do you really need to raid a mosque?  I mean its a public place of worship, any non muslim can stroll right on in there and have a wander about and if there is anything untoward going on you can report it right to the police, other than that why would you randomly raid a mosque?  What, cuz they have muslims in em?  Why not raid a halal meat shop then?  Or the Pound Shop?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Whatcha mean how often, what am i the fuckin' Met Police chief, how am I supposed to know, I ain't keeping score here, the fact is they are the most regularly raided places.

And as far as mosques well do you really need to raid a mosque?  I mean its a public place of worship, any non muslim can stroll right on in there and have a wander about and if there is anything untoward going on you can report it right to the police, other than that why would you randomly raid a mosque?  What, cuz they have muslims in em?  Why not raid a halal meat shop then?  Or the Pound Shop?

There is something called Itelligence. Their job is gather that information and share it with police and the Interior Minister

guess we will see these pop up at future GNR shows to protect us from terrorists

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/worlds-first-operational-robocop-hits-10474646

first real life robocop is deployed to patrol the streets, battling crime and handing out parking fines.

the future of law enforment is here.

but is he man or machine though?

Edited by action

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Holy moses,

PA-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_yinDx4FRR66W

Eight!

Fuck these sad excuses for human beings, hope they rot in hell. Pathetic animals murdering innocent fucking children for 72 imaginary virgins.

Those people are nothing but garbage. Waste of human life.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Padme said:

There is something called Itelligence. Their job is gather that information and share it with police and the Interior Minister

Itelligence eh?  And the process of gathering 'itelligence' begins by hanging around empty places of worship staring at the fucking walls or watching some semi-literate Mullah sitting cross legged reading the Qu'ran in a language he don't fuckin' understand?  Nice one Commisioner Gordon!

Edited by Len Cnut

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Itelligence eh?  And the process of gathering 'itelligence' begins by hanging around empty places of worship staring at the fucking walls or watching some semi-literate Mullah sitting cross legged reading the Qu'ran in a language he don't fuckin' understand?  Nice one Commisioner Gordon!

Sure, tell all that to the parents of a dead 8 year old girl

Unfortunately this is what the terrorists want...to keep us living in fear.  I see this morning that Isis is claiming responsibility for this. These are some sick evil people, killing kids and teenagers. Just saw Trump on tv, calling them losers....is that the best you can come up with....I remember when horror movies were the scariest thing on tv, now it's the nightly news. This world is so fucked up ?

• Like 2

:facepalm:

is it really necessary to have petty arguing on a day like this?

and this happens every.single.fucking.time

there's worse problems in the world. somewhere in manchester, a lot of parents won't see their children at tonight's dinner table. christ i couldn't think it would happen to me. that would be the final straw to drive me to utter insanity.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, -Jaro- said:

Well,

if this is standard for football game security...

To be fair, everything about Tottenham Hotspur is fuckin' shit :lol: 

In other news, Katie Hopkins call for 'final solution' :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut