Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Manchester UK

BlueJean Baby

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I guess it depends on ones idea of what constitutes extreme but fair enough.

i'm aware that things like this happen every day in the middle east, but here in europe it really is a new phenomenon. Yes there was the IRA, but not in belgium, not in france, not in sweden, not in germany...

that said the hypocrisy with europeans and the media is real. 20 years ago we saw terrorist attacks in the middle east but it was almost part of our television evening. now that it happens here too, it gets all the coverage. which is human nature i guess. people are selfish in nature: if it doesnt happen in my backyard i dont give a flying fuck. i'm guilty about that myself.

and here we are and we experience fear which people in the middle east experienced for years before us.

Can we all agree that "liberating Iraq" didn't make the world a safer place?

Yes, there was 9/11 in the NY. That said, before our middle eastern excursions outside of Afghanistan I don't remember the news reports in this part of the world every night being about the risk of jihad attacks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Absolutely tragic.  

The UK should reinstate the death penalty when they catch the rest of the crew and hang them upside down, in public.  Need to be a special kind of scumbag to kill innocent kids.

I dont think you die from getting hung upside down Kass :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I dont think you die from getting hung upside down Kass :lol:

You would eventually. lol.  And obviously I'm being overly dramatic but point being I don't think these guys deserve 30 years in a cushiony UK prison, then eventually released.

If anything ship them off to Guatanamo Bay, have the CIA have their way with them or even to Syria, since they apparently have a liking for that country....see how they like spending the rest of their days in a Syrian torture camp. 

Edited by Kasanova King

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

You would eventually. lol.  And obviously I'm being over dramatic but point being I don't think these guys deserve 30 years in a cushiony UK prison, then eventually released.

If anything ship them off to Guatanamo Bay, have the CIA have their way with them or even to Syria, since they apparently have a liking for that country....see how they like spending the rest of their days in a Syrian torture camp. 

People have got life in England for a lot lesser than what these guys have done, dont worry when they get caught the government will do to them what Bernard Matthews did to turkeys.

• Like 1

Using a tragedy like this to further segregation and hatred only serves the agenda of people like the extremist who committed this atrocity. Don't use my city's pain as a ploy to yell about how much you dislike immigration, refugees and Muslims ffs.

14 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

Using a tragedy like this to further segregation and hatred only serves the agenda of people like the extremist who committed this atrocity. Don't use my city's pain as a ploy to yell about how much you dislike immigration, refugees and Muslims ffs.

City or United?

7 hours ago, king2vo said:

Exactly. And the #SilenceForManchester hashtag was trending ( over 83,000 last night), not sure why fussing about that either. 

I wasn't shocked by the use of this song. It was meant as a tribute and nothing else. 

Oh it was trending? Well that'll help the victims and prevent this from happening again.

The only thing that terrorists learn from attacks like this is that people who speak out against open borders and unchecked immigration, will get eaten alive publicly by their own people, calling them racist and Islamaphobic.

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Everybody is scurrying around for answers and a solution. It is depressing. There are a few French chaps here? I imagine they understood the public mood here, following the Bataclan? We all have our opinions but they are just thrown into the mix and nobody knows if they are right. Meanwhile there is an election between some of the most horrific specimens of humanity you have ever seen! That is Britain right now.

I don't think anyone really knows what to do. We've had lots of attacks, i.e.  over policemen, Jewish people, concert goers, pub goers, cartoonists, priests, fireworks watchers... Children were killed in Nice last summer. It just never seems to end and to be honest I don't think it will ever end. Some attackers were locals and others were from abroad. Several attackers got radicalised while in jail. Some of those people travelled to Turkey first then to Syria, which is why it's hard to stop them. I think the main problem is Europe. You can get kicked out from a country and return unnoticed! You can pretend you're a refugee and travel to Germany or France to kill some people. However, those 'migrants' are a minority. Most terrorists were born and raised in Europe. This is why one of my questions somewhere in this thread was why are those people so angry? Is it because they see their parents struggle to make ends meet? Do those parents complain about our culture all the time and pass on those negative feelings to their children who grow up to hate the UK. I find it interesting that Abedi's parents have returned to Libya. It would show they failed to consider the UK as their home. Perhaps I am right in thinking some of those people harbour angry feelings and their children just kind of absorb those, which leads to them looking for a way to release this anger. 

I am angry over what happens but I am not scared. Not anymore. Everytime something happens, I say to myself 'Don't go to that place, don't mix with crowds, avoid this place' but you know, life takes over. You just forget about all those things and get on with your life. I have been to stadiums after the attack at Stade de France. I have been to shops and I have been to places where there are lots of tourists & you could expect something bad to happen... In reality, you can't keep living in fear all the time. 

Edited by king2vo
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

The only thing that terrorists learn from attacks like this is that people who speak out against open borders and unchecked immigration, will get eaten alive publicly by their own people, calling them racist and Islamaphobic.

The terrorist was born and raised in Manchester a decade before this was an every other week thing.

18 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

when they showed that little 8 year old I just lost it.

I seems the whole family might be involved in these bombers. Unbelievable

Another suicide bomber killed people in Indonesia today.

Maybe these terrorists should attach bombs to each other and blow up every last one of them.

unbelievable sums up the last three years quite accurately

children being taught to behead other people

gays being thrown off buildings with a whole town watching

people being put in cars which is then bombed by a tank

ancient cities being blown up and destroyed by bulldozers

the bataclan

buses driven into christmass stalls

trucks in parades

nails bombs at airports

explosions in subways

murdering of almost an entire newspaper team

.... all pretty fucking unbelievable i'd wager

Its important to remember that even with all this shit going on, we are living in the least violent period of human history.

The only route to defeating terrorism is to stay calm and keep a level head.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Its important to remember that even with all this shit going on, we are living in the least violent period of human history.

The only route to defeating terrorism is to stay calm and keep a level head.

you know whats fucked up? i think you could be right

1 hour ago, action said:

unbelievable sums up the last three years quite accurately

children being taught to behead other people

gays being thrown off buildings with a whole town watching

people being put in cars which is then bombed by a tank

ancient cities being blown up and destroyed by bulldozers

the bataclan

buses driven into christmass stalls

trucks in parades

nails bombs at airports

explosions in subways

murdering of almost an entire newspaper team

.... all pretty fucking unbelievable i'd wager

Plus all the indirect victims, that is to say parents, partners, friends, other survivors, etc. 

As a result people are in mourning, some have post traumatic stress disorder...

Some if not all the folks at Charlie Hebdo still receive death threats, some must have security guards 24/7, some quit working there because it had become too much.

Some who survived the attacks are now disabled. I heard about someone who is not able to go out anymore, they can't even face going to the supermarket. 

And I am sure I am missing some things but that's all I can think of at the moment. I myself had nightmares about the Bataclan attack even though I wasn't anywhere near it when it happened.  One night I dreamt I was at a night club and someone was starting to shoot everyone, and I tried to hide under something and suddenly the guy was there next to me. I woke up just as he was shooting me in the head. I had never dreamt about dying before.

The Daily Mail are asking the question whether or not cannabis is to blame: ''Potheads: DR MAX PEMBERTON asks if marijuana is a factor in jihadi murders as he says the liberal elite who push for looser drug laws should be shamed''. (It is one of the Mail's big crusades, cannabis, incidentally - especially Peter Hitchens). Pothead Jiahadists haha.

8 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

OMG that is so horrible! *hugs*

Impossibly young and innocent,

878.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fi