Guns To Up Security For Europe Tour

And now the UK has raised terror threat from severe to critical after information gathered from investigating the latest attack.  Military will be deployed to key areas (concerts, public areas, transit)

Stay safe Gunners!  And enjoy the show

• Like 2

I've worried with Europe tour with sequence of attacks before

as american band i think they are a strong target of terrorist out of american solo. Im afraid it

I think all of people should help security men, pay attention to each other. any way suspection call police....I know its not easy

The gates must opning early as soon as possible to have strict inspection

In my opinion should not allowed bring any kind of foods, or drink, only buy at local

12 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

So they shouldn't have beefed up security? You serious?

It's an empty jestute with these radicalized terroists. They adapt. No stopping them. This is 2nd major concert terrorist act in 2 years. It will probably increasingly become a target of terror and the last one was unstoppable. There are droves of people packed tightly exiting concerts.

15 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

So they shouldn't have beefed up security? You serious?

No of course they should. I'm talking about the people who may choose not to go or if worse comes to the worst they cancel/postpone. 

I don't think this will affect much but do you guys remember that dude's story from one of the NA tour date threads about how he was able to seemingly get backstage w/ a group of his friends without any security checking him? To the point where he could have went to each of their dressing rooms if he wanted? That can't happen again. Glad to hear the band is taking these measures.

1 hour ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You can't stop someone walking into a crowd as masses of people leave an arena/stadium. There is no way to prevent that from occurring. 

Yes there is a way. Prohibit anybody in radius of 50 meters to get close to the venue exit. If what Gunsguy said that military in UK would be deployed on events where are huge crowds of people that should be easy thing to do. And rest of the European countries should do the same thing this shit can't become regular thing.

3 hours ago, gunsguy said:

And now the UK has raised terror threat from severe to critical after information gathered from investigating the latest attack.  Military will be deployed to key areas (concerts, public areas, transit)

Axl was always worried for securit,gyy

3 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Axl was always worried for security

57 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Yes there is a way. Prohibit anybody in radius of 50 meters to get close to the venue exit. If what Gunsguy said that military in UK would be deployed on events where are huge crowds of people that should be easy thing to do. And rest of the European countries should do the same thing this shit can't become regular thing.

That would take a manned perimeter and that will not become an industry standard.

1 hour ago, tajandreas said:

I don't think this will affect much but do you guys remember that dude's story from one of the NA tour date threads about how he was able to seemingly get backstage w/ a group of his friends without any security checking him? To the point where he could have went to each of their dressing rooms if he wanted? That can't happen again. Glad to hear the band is taking these measures.

It's not going to affect shit. It's an empty gesture to give a false sense of security. It's unreal that concerts are being targeted.  That feels like a scared place. What if someone rammed a fucking plane into Mecca?

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

I cant see them doing another attack now its happened they will know from watching the news etc security services will be out in mass force 

Exactly. It's similar to the idea that a burglar never robs the same place twice. However, while they're not playing the same venue, they will be in the same region which might lower the chances but it's pretty hard for security to do anything if someone decides to walk into a crowd and detonate a bomb. 

10 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It's not going to affect shit. It's an empty gesture to give a false sense of security. It's unreal that concerts are being targeted.  That feels like a scared place. What if someone rammed a fucking plane into Mecca?

Do you think before you speak.....or just blurt out random ignorant shit?