Guns To Up Security For Europe Tour

19 hours ago, Izzymacbeth said:

No of course they should. I'm talking about the people who may choose not to go or if worse comes to the worst they cancel/postpone. 

Gotcha. Yeah I'm not saying to plan your life in fear, I was saying better safe than sorry with regard to beefing up security. It's the right call

19 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It's an empty jestute with these radicalized terroists. They adapt. No stopping them. This is 2nd major concert terrorist act in 2 years. It will probably increasingly become a target of terror and the last one was unstoppable. There are droves of people packed tightly exiting concerts.

You must be on some pretty heavy meds bra :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

Gotcha. Yeah I'm not saying to plan your life in fear, I was saying better safe than sorry with regard to beefing up security. It's the right call

You must be on some pretty heavy meds bra :lol:

Re reading  my post it is incomprehensible. I just feel this unstoppable now that concerts are being targeted. I mean, imagine a coordinated effort to do this after a concert at MSG. It's just seems like this could become a huge issue with regards to concerts. 

Smart idea. For the foreseeable future these large gatherings (concerts, football matches, etc.) in Europe are essentially the "front lines" in the war against ISIS (at least where the West is on defense and they're on offense- vice versa obviously in Syria/Iraq). Absolutely must treat it that way IMHO...