New Steven interview: "I'd like to play more songs with GNR"

13 minutes ago, Padme said:

He said he will be in South America. But he didn't say with who. Listening to the interview he doesn't rule out anything

Sure it does, he states specifically in the next 6 months, "no plans".  So when that was recorded, he wasn't scheduled to play any upcoming shows with GnR....of course that can change but at that moment nothing was set up.

34 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

They kept steven out of the loop until the very last minute last time so I don't think this means anything.

According to Steven himself that isn't true.  Things changed when he injured his back.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

According to Steven himself that isn't true.  Things changed when he injured his back.

According to Steven in the Mitch Lafon interview it is true.

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

According to Steven in the Mitch Lafon interview it is true.

You need to listen again, the plan for him was to play all the AFD songs, and Frank the rest.  Then he injured his back and he didn't hear from anyone until Duff called and told him he was out...then later called and invited him to play in Cincy and Nashville.

as I said he only fell out of the loop when he injured his back.

Just now, tsinindy said:

You need to listen again, the plan for him was to play all the AFD songs, and Frank the rest.  Then he injured his back and he didn't hear from anyone until Duff called and told him he was out...then later called and invited him to play in Cincy and Nashville.

That's exactly what I've been talking about this entire time. :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Maybe, but that's not what you actually said. Can't read your mind, only your words.

Well, next time you find yourself confused ask instead of assuming.