The Almighty DANZIG - New Album NOW!

tim10101

Purchased the brand new Danzig record today the day before release (pays to ask the record store manager lmao) Its freakin amazing! The Highlight of the GNR Syd show for me was seein GNR do Attitude (Misfits Classic ). Anyone here a HUGE Danzig fan? What do you think of the latest two single and/or brand new studio album if you've heard it :)

And I wont lie, the past year being a new Danzig fan has been far more exciting than GNR, and being a GNR fan for the past decade that says a lot. Including reunion. Don't be mistaken seein Axl n Slash together was incredibly unbelievable but yeah, regardin new tunes Glenn all the way :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wasted said:

I have most Danzig albums. I like the Rick Rubin one. I'm not a huge  fan but I like that one record with Long way back from Hell. It's like Cult/Doors but darker. 

Lucifuge best Danzig record imo. Snakes of Christ, Tired of Being Alive... 

The next one will be Danzig Sings Elvis Presley. It should be a classic.

Thanks for the replies guys :) Yeah Danzig is freakin mad :) Glad u enjoyed those trax bucketfoot. And Yeah Lucifuge is possible THE best Danzig record ...I used to think 1 or 3 was the best but nah, 2 is bsolute killer so so many great trax.. AND the new one highly recommended im sure its out now in the u.s (im north of Syd Aust lol)

Well if Danzig should retire then so should uncle Ax man lmao. Who cares if he sounds bit weaker now, on the new record he still blows it outta the water, especially on Pull the Sun :) Oh and yeah Skeletons is freakin cool :) Havnt spun it in ages, might later haha

• Like 1

Ahh classic Danzig :) Thanks fo the input. I find it amazing I used to think Danzig 1 was the best album then I discovered Danzig 2 n I was like hoooly shit lmao. I even like his Industrial stuff, only albums I haven't got heaps into is his Black Aria albums n 777