10/11/17 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

gunsguy

10 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Three day gap between MSG shows... please tell me they're not expecting to sell both out and add a third show in the middle.

NBA Preseason, NHL Pre/Reg season should prevent this, but understandable to be skeptical.

• 1 month later...

Really looking forward to this show, love MSG. Wavered on tickets for the pit but jeez they have gone up in price from the stadium shows $250 up to $600 for the arena ones!!!

Still musing over weather to fly back to UK on 16th and go again on the Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2017 at 1:21 PM, Blackjacker said:

I'll have to start the rumor about a Friday the 13th show at Webster Hall soon.

Webster Hall is closing in August, went there a couple of years ago to see Faith No More, lovely little venue.

11 hours ago, Bluefish18 said:

Posters for these gigs are popping up all along the MetroNorth train stops.  If they put them in the trains themselves, I'm grabbing one!

Mind snapping a photo?

Also, I take it you're a fan of Bridgeport Baseball?

2 hours ago, Stryker said:

Mind snapping a photo?

Also, I take it you're a fan of Bridgeport Baseball?

Hey- will try to tonight; so far there isn't one in my town, so I'll have to take one at an earlier stop.  As for Bridgeport - love the stadium, but "bluefish" has been my nickname since I was a little kid and used to catch bluefish with my dad - WAY before the team came to Bridgeport :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ThermoNuclearWarrior said:

Probably around 7:45pm, regardless I would be inside MSG by the time stated on the ticket. 

Hopefully people got the messages from ticketmaster, since the ticket time says 8pm. 

MSG is hit or miss with security, sometimes its fast and efficient, and other times....not so much. 

3 hours ago, ThermoNuclearWarrior said:

Probably around 7:45pm, regardless I would be inside MSG by the time stated on the ticket. 

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Do you legit think they'll be on at 7:45? It makes sense, but I'm not used to seeing that as a starting time for Guns. Haha. I expected after 9p at least.

14 minutes ago, DaneisKing1389 said:

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Do you legit think they'll be on at 7:45? It makes sense, but I'm not used to seeing that as a starting time for Guns. Haha. I expected after 9p at least.

They hit the stage around 7:50 for Sunday night’s show in Philly.