10/15/17 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

gunsguy

On 6/3/2017 at 2:26 PM, Evil Doer said:

got my tix this morning.  section 102.  right behind the soundboard in the first level.  150$ per ticket plus 30$ in fees.  much better value than the 300$ seats.  can't wait for this one!!!

Tickets for this show are comparable to Eric Clapton's prices a few months back. Absolutely insane. I'll be keeping an eye on stubhub as the show draws closer, but unless get-ins are going for less than face, I doubt if I decide to go

• 1 month later...

After experiencing the price gouging from the 2016 tour, andddddddddd... the fact that I was left with pit tickets that craigslisters or randoms I met at the show before the concert who wanted them for less than a third of the full cost of the tickets, I will wait until the day of the show to purchase a pit ticket. No way in hell I'm left standing there with my dick and wallet in hand like before while absorbing the cost of the full price of the tickets purchased. Lesson learned on presales from GNR. Still love the music though!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Stryker said:

According to an email sent out by Ticketmaster, ZZ Top will open all three MSG shows.

That'll be a surprise to the people who have tickets to see ZZ Top in Baltimore on 10/15.

Probably a surprise to ZZ Top as well.

Got a copy of that email you'd care to post? I have tix to the three MSG shows - no email here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...