10/26/17 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena

gunsguy

Did you get pi tickets? How much do pit tickets cost for this show if you know? I also saw them in Pittsburgh but from afar. I would love to go again but maybe only if I can get pit tickets this time because it may be the same exact show. Also if I re-sign up for the nightrain do you believe I would be almost guaranteed to be able to purchase 2 pit tickets?

So I resigned up and there's no general admissions available for this presale :( Does that mean they are already gone or could I still have a chance once the tickets are on sale to the general public and I just wasted 45 dollars?

Why wouldn't we be able to buy any of the available tickets with the fan club pre sale, so dumb. It seems hard to believe that all the general admission tickets are sold out when the only people who can buy them right now are fan club members.

3 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

Did you get pi tickets? How much do pit tickets cost for this show if you know? I also saw them in Pittsburgh but from afar. I would love to go again but maybe only if I can get pit tickets this time because it may be the same exact show. Also if I re-sign up for the nightrain do you believe I would be almost guaranteed to be able to purchase 2 pit tickets?

I got tickets in Section 100 which will be a similar view I had in Pittsburgh, except the Q Arena is obviously smaller than a football field. So for me, it will feel like I'm much closer. I don't know if you've ever got tickets to an event at the Q before because its a different setup vs Ticketmaster or Live Nation. In my experience, I've always gone the pre-sale route. Me personally, I don't care for the process when it comes to the Q because for presales, I cant choose the actual seats I want unlike TM or LN. I can only choose the section and then it picks the best seats in that section. It happened when I bought Queen tickets in February, and Guns yesterday. So once I choose the section I wanted, I took the seats it gave me because I didn't want to try again and end up sitting way towards the back.  But I have seen for other concerts that are more close to their show day at the Q, It does let you pick your own seat. I was able to do that for Axl/DC at the Q. It would just be alot easier if the Q were partners with TM or LN so the customer has a better experience in buying tickets.

And to answer you question!, I've checked out the options via the Q's website. And from what I've seen, they're only offering floor seats right now. Even when I click on the ViP PACKAGES link on GN'R's tour page it takes me to the same page. My best guess would be if you want pit tickets, you may have to wait until the public on-sale, or unless somebody else knows how to get them right now.

Sorry if I went into too much detail!! :lol:

Not to much detail thanks! I've been to the Q a million times as Cleveland is my main concert going city as I live in Cuyahoga Falls. I also was at Axl/DC there :) I'm definitely waiting for the public on sale to try and get pit tickets Just because I really want this to be a different experience to the last show. I saw GN'R at the Q when Slash and Duff weren't there twice and both times in general admission and it was amazing. So cool to be so close to them. I even touched Ron's guitar strings as he held it up to the audience at the end of Paradise City. I don't know why it would be so hard to get general admission this time. I know the demand is much higher now then back then but I would assume anyone who really wanted to see them would have gone to Pittsburgh like you and I did. IDK just really stupid that we cant get GA with the pre-sale. I'm either gonna get pit tickets or probably like the cheapest seats possible. If im gonna be paying 230 a ticket I want the pit experience it's so much different than even just being pretty close in seats. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

Not to much detail thanks! I've been to the Q a million times as Cleveland is my main concert going city as I live in Cuyahoga Falls. I also was at Axl/DC there :) I'm definitely waiting for the public on sale to try and get pit tickets Just because I really want this to be a different experience to the last show. I saw GN'R at the Q when Slash and Duff weren't there twice and both times in general admission and it was amazing. So cool to be so close to them. I even touched Ron's guitar strings as he held it up to the audience at the end of Paradise City. I don't know why it would be so hard to get general admission this time. I know the demand is much higher now then back then but I would assume anyone who really wanted to see them would have gone to Pittsburgh like you and I did. IDK just really stupid that we cant get GA with the pre-sale. I'm either gonna get pit tickets or probably like the cheapest seats possible. If im gonna be paying 230 a ticket I want the pit experience it's so much different than even just being pretty close in seats. 

To give you an Idea, I checked out the tickets for the Chicago show and pit tickets are $650 each.

• 3 months later...

Will not be attending but I was born and raised in Cleveland, so I've come here to beg for someone to buy a t-shirt for me!  Please PM me as the show gets closer and we can hopefully work something out!

(I really want a litho too but I know how hard those are to get, but that would be amazing.  But I'll try to be realistic and just hope that one of you guys can grab a shirt for me!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, FallToPieces65 said:

we are in 209. pretty much right next to the stage and a little high up, it’ll be nice the stage is big as hell haha i’m so hyped 

Nice, I'm glad to see another from here going. I'm gonna be in section 100. I'm not really familiar with the arena as this will be my first time there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOSSY78 said:

Nice, I'm glad to see another from here going. I'm gonna be in section 100. I'm not really familiar with the arena as this will be my first time there.

My boyfriend and I will be in section 101. His first time, my fifth-can't wait!

• GNFNR 1